• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

latin wife to be initiated

• Thread startermcbruja
  • Start date
members profile

i'm tired of this people:
using they own "words"
they showed us what they are really doing here!!

MuncieCuck:
just a Fag sittin at a comp jackin off !!

MasterTrainer7:
I asked you several times for just one pic.
how many sent? none
He's jerkin' off while shoving a dildo up his ass!!

Laura1812:
a man using a woman name
any conclusion?

anyway some more for ass lovers;)

ballspanking

I'm missing you

Last edited by a moderator:
for jrkn off pussy-boi!

mcbruja said:
i'm tired of this people:
using they own "words"
they showed us what they are really doing here!!

MuncieCuck:
just a Fag sittin at a comp jackin off !!

MasterTrainer7:
I asked you several times for just one pic.
how many sent? none
He's jerkin' off while shoving a dildo up his ass!!

Laura1812:
a man using a woman name
any conclusion?

anyway some more for ass lovers;)

hey mcbruja,

listen up pussy-boi... just cause you got this hot-ass wife, doesn't make you a tough guy.. you piss me off enough and I will hunt you down and fuck you up right in front of your hott girl - understood??.. miami ain't that big - u piss me off and I will fukn beat your ass bitch!

popcorn.gif

I don't think I can contribute to this thread, sorry.

People's expectations are all different, some people prefer to play at the fantasy, and that's enough for them. Tantalizing, never consummated.

Others, as pointed out, are efforts by homosexual men posting viewers to thinking there is a real woman being represented. I guess that is what gets them off (not my bag, though).

Some forum members feel they are 'owed truthfulness', as though they themselves were not engaging in fantasy play, some even get irate and call names..., and that gets people even more pissed off.

It's silly, really.
Whatever investment I might have (emotionally or otherwise) in this dialogue has to be taken with a heavy dose of salt. And, let's face it, short of a face and body pic that bears some form of verifiable time/date seal, some people won't be satisfied.

Does this couple owe their readers any duty to substantiate their existence/play by literally 'coming-out'?
Are readers really owed such a duty if the couple prefers to anonymous?

I don't think so.

It would be nice to know for sure, but the fact is we may never know for sure, and we must either be satisfied in enjoying the pics of a gorgeous girl, regardless of the 'truth' of her suspect origins, or stop reading the thread if we feel it's bullshit. :cool:

My vote's for Ballspanking!!!! Ballspanking for President, baby!! Hey, you are a true eloquent speaker and very diplomatic - much appreciated!! Are you an attorney - if not, should be some sort of mediator person... this is somewhat therapeutic for me.. I am very close to not kicking mcbruja's ass when I see him down the street.. thanks man!

Ballspanking said:
I don't think I can contribute to this thread, sorry.

People's expectations are all different, some people prefer to play at the fantasy, and that's enough for them. Tantalizing, never consummated.

Others, as pointed out, are efforts by homosexual men posting viewers to thinking there is a real woman being represented. I guess that is what gets them off (not my bag, though).

Some forum members feel they are 'owed truthfulness', as though they themselves were not engaging in fantasy play, some even get irate and call names..., and that gets people even more pissed off.

It's silly, really.
Whatever investment I might have (emotionally or otherwise) in this dialogue has to be taken with a heavy dose of salt. And, let's face it, short of a face and body pic that bears some form of verifiable time/date seal, some people won't be satisfied.

Does this couple owe their readers any duty to substantiate their existence/play by literally 'coming-out'?
Are readers really owed such a duty if the couple prefers to anonymous?

I don't think so.

It would be nice to know for sure, but the fact is we may never know for sure, and we must either be satisfied in enjoying the pics of a gorgeous girl, regardless of the 'truth' of her suspect origins, or stop reading the thread if we feel it's bullshit. :cool:

I would say every person is "owed truthfulness" as you put it. Now, if it were made known that the people involved were only looking for fantasy play, then all parties involved would be aware and have agreed to that and no one would have any complaints.

However, no one likes to be lied to. Also, there are quite a few peple here that are looking for the real deal and I can imagine how frustrating it might be to be led on by someone claiming to be something or someone they are not. Their feelings are legitimate too and you can't just disregard them in favor of someone who has the evidence piling up against them.

Off topic, my girl seems to be getting closer and closer to actually engaging in this, and once she does take that final step, you guys in the Houston area might get to actually meet a REAL person. I'll update my thread when that happens though.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Mastertrainer...., but the last thing I'd want is to be caught in the middle... lol.
:D

TexasCuck...,
I read your post on people expecting truthfulness on a website, because they have an honest and abiding interest in a certain outcome.

I'm not saying this is wrong, but given the nature of the internet and open postings generally, it will always be well likely there will be numerous bogus posters. There is no way to easily verify this, nor is it avoidable, so what we are left with is something akin to 'caveat emptor', that is 'buyer beware'.;)

Super Ass. Would ride that anytime.

goodbye guys

sorry but I have to go....
too much BS here guys
I don't need that

Mariella...

NcBruja,

I wish you would keep posting pics of Mariella..
Even more, it would be wonderful if she decided she wants to try being a hotwife!

Anytime you post in an open forum, you will find some that will be unhappy, but that is just how it goes.
You need not engage those you don't want to engage.

Personally, I enjoy seeing her pics, and I'd love it for you to post more of her, and her continuing adventures!

Cheers!:cool:

mcbruja said:
sorry but I have to go....
too much BS here guys
I don't need that

So, wait. You're leaving, and yet you just now posted on another thread about wanting some guy to cum on your face? How are you going to find out if he did unless you come back? And are you really leaving, as we can check your profile to see when you log in even if you don't post anything.

Look, I don't know if you're real or not. The argument for you is the trusting nature of most humans, and the fact that you seem to have a lot of pictures. Also, you switched from the husband to the wife, and the story I read is alternately believable and un- but by the timeline you gave us your husband and a confrontation with him should have been upcoming. The argument against you is pretty much that this seems to be too good to be true. Women as goodlooking as you do not typically frequent places like this, as much as we'd all like to think. I don't know.

My advice would be to be straight-up and honest. That one guy called you out for not meeting with him, yet did not offer to send a pic, thus shooting down his credibilty. If this is a husband/boyfriend/friend posting about another person, just say so. Fantasize with the guys here and keep up with the pics, clearly this is one of if not the most popular thread on the site. If this is real, then either post a pic with your name on it, or make with some progress. You say you're interested in guys, well... find one and fuck him. Tell us about it. Did you like it, not like it, feel good, bad, whatever. But I wouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Continuing to come on this board to masturbate while not posting pics, answering valid critics and ignoring this thread = epic fail.

...any way you can open her to us..we love to see some sexy picture with your wife. She is so hot and the way she dress she look like she is looking for fun...

Users who are viewing this thread