• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

latina wife needs it

• Thread starterlaneyklipp
  • Start date

laneyklipp

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 25, 2011
i need to be cucked. would love hear comments and to be cucked online.

pm me for chat

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 574
Now that is a fine latina ass! Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

love to hear more! heres another ass pic...

Attachments

• bh6.jpg
    bh6.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 291
love to hear people's thoughts. What would you do if she was in front of you like this? I have frontal pics.

Id make you listen for that wonderful gagging sound as the head of my cock feels the tightness of the back of her throat close around it. Make you watch her eyes water as she pulls my hand to the back of her head and begs me not to stop fucking her mouth, while you sit there dying a little inside... love to see more of this perfect slut!

I got a think for Latinas and tan lines! Boom my dick is hard! You got any with stockings and corsets?

Yeah, more pics would be appreciated... But I can already tell you that her and I would be slammin on your bed for sure. We would be in your room, with the door shut so you could wait outside. You'd have no choice but to hear the sounds of our intense fucking happening only a couple yards away from you on your very own bed. You'd hear the bed creaking, the headboard hitting the wall, flesh slapping, and her very loud moans... telling you that I am reaching places inside her that you could only dream of. You would be sitting out waiting for us to finish, and be ****** to just imagine all of the different ways I am taking your wife. After about an hour of this, your bedroom would go silent. You would wonder if we were done, or just taking a break. Then you'd faintly hear our voices, and her occasional laughter coming out from behind your closed bedroom door... I would eventually yell your name and have you come in. When you came in, you'd see your wife and me laying close to one another on your bed and I would tell you that we're thirsty and need a drink, so go get us one. You would, of course, being the cuck that you are. Once back with the drinks, I'd tell you to put them on the nightstand. I would then tell you to get out and shut the door...... I'm going to fuck your wife, again.

hungbull420@yahoo.com

Attachments

• downloadfile-13.jpeg
    downloadfile-13.jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 82
  • IMAG0442.jpg
    IMAG0442.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 87
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 88
wow. love the post hung.

what pic do folks want to see? let me know!!!

good to note that she has 34dd

here ya go! let me know what you think of this.

imagine your cock between these....

Attachments

• nu76.jpg
    nu76.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 287
show her pussy.spread her leg and then took picture.waiting for your post

this is one of those threads i hope will never stop. i want to see her moaning as she takes cock and is bred

Users who are viewing this thread