• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Let me see, humiliate your pvt pics, clips on teamviewer

Any master wants to look at my NN collection of my hot sexy friends?

If you do please talk to others I am online with and let them know my desktop folder is at your mercy. Look at them and share em as you make me watch helplessly....making me watch you share em as you please.

If you want to make me sit and watch as you look at my folder on my desktop and any of my browser tabs. Even mic chatting to me to make me know who is in charge please send me a PM

plz gimme ur teamview id

pm me for the pwd for tv session

6i1cs6

My Fiance is leaving me, looking for someone to make me feel lower than dirt over it, while accessing my PC on Teamviewer ,Disable my input and blackscreen me 870 341 957 pw 2452 please have quick chat first.

My Fiance is leaving me, looking for someone to make me feel lower than dirt over it, while accessing my PC on Teamviewer ,Disable my input and blackscreen me 870 341 957 pw 4713 please have quick chat first.

back online new pw

My Fiance is leaving me, looking for someone to make me feel lower than dirt over it, while accessing my PC on Teamviewer ,Disable my input and blackscreen me 870 341 957 pw 9739 please have quick chat first.

Last edited:
^^ editied password

back again.... use our link... https://join.me/MyWifeHelena

yahoo mailer is open !
Post some of her pics on other websites through my browser !

481 981 019
971tic

no download

Wife has a 40K chest

ID 604 546 305

Password pervert

481 981 019
962hcb no download

Pm me for tv codes if ur interested to humiliate my wife, she is 28..

@hornyhusband, your inbox is full. post the code here.

My Fiance has left me, looking for someone to make me feel lower than dirt over it, while accessing my PC on Teamviewer ,Disable my input and blackscreen me 870 341 957 pw 2286 please have quick chat first.