Let me take control

Whattaburger

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 29, 2020
Give me your AD or TV and I will take control and do as I please on your computer phone whatever I’d be in control give me your preferences and I’ll control you my kik is Ethanetw my wikr is whtt and my snap is Talkere051 contact me and let me take control

Reactions: juggfunn, forchheim, MikeFritz and 5 others
hi male 55 sub bi married 834 623 131 pw slaveboy

control and do all with other guys
411 409 294

belio2.JPG

Reactions: SubBiBeta, Hotgames, laury and 2 others
Master here to use you and your slut for a wife! Any extreme offers you have I am into it, the kinkier the better! I am also in to blackmail for real (=you do as I tell you once I got her personal info for me not to tell her) if you dare! Before we start I need to make sure she really is your wife and that you are who you are, I can prove myself as well! Offers PM or KIK: panettaakovasti1

Reactions: zeiger and kmbe
Master here to use you and your slut for a wife! Any extreme offers you have I am into it, the kinkier the better! I am also in to blackmail for real (=you do as I tell you once I got her personal info for me not to tell her) if you dare! Before we start I need to make sure she really is your wife and that you are who you are, I can prove myself as well! Offers PM or KIK: panettaakovasti1

Anydesk 628387529, looking for a real Master !
Address updated !!

Last edited:
Reactions: ABBC
Anydesk...

Ok to post wherever you want & block my inputs or blackk my screen
AD 628387529
Address updated !!!

Last edited:
Anyone with Teamviewer or AD online right now?

AD 628387529, do as you like, blocking & blacking wellcome!
Address updated !!!

Last edited:
hi male sub bi married 834 623 131 pw slaveboy

Teamviewer:
ID: 1 566 526 188
PIN: ry851h
View, ******/upload my girlfriend

give AD or teamviewer

Reactions: Zoocum
AD 941917526

i'll submit sir

Reactions: juggfunn
we are a married couple 47 43, slut black wife and white cuck, a n y d e s k code 795659773 and control our pc, ******, humiliate, make links, up for real meets if local

Who wants to take control of my phone on me

• Love
Reactions: BillR and Dementedgent