• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Let me tribute your wife or girlfriend

• Thread startereightinch
  • Start date
Fuck that is Hot!

She would love it, we both would

eightinch said:
Still don't have a second device but one of my dm's had asked me to share this slightly unusual cum video tribute I did of his crush, request here or dm if you want the same but your photo in there.

View attachment 20230921_203540.mp4 VideoCapture_20230921-214535.jpg VideoCapture_20230921-214558.jpg
Something a bit different. I tell you what as well, if your DM'er wants more tributes doing by other guys, send them my way

Reactions: eightinch
Very Hot, thank you.

I'll be tributing later and tomorrow so post your requests here or dm me.

1.jpg 4.jpeg 3.jpg 2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: PlsFuckHerForMe, bertrum, genuinepleasure and 1 other person
Would you do my sister in law

Screenshot_20230927_144856_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230927_151720_Gallery.jpg

eightinch said:
Definitely, she'll look good with my dick in her face 😍
She would definitely love to suck it and let you cum all over her

eightinch said:
She likes to please she's always smiling especially when she has cock in front of her

mrcuriosity said:
She likes to please she's always smiling especially when she has cock in front of her
Send me nudes in private if you would like to see my cock over her naked body, I won't share anything that is sent by dm 👍

Michelle is a bomb!! What u doin, I would dump in her all the time hahaha. If u got more of her DM me im interested :)

Rambooo said:
Michelle is a bomb!! What u doin, I would dump in her all the time hahaha. If u got more of her DM me im interested :)
Won't let me dm, you've got a lock on it, you try to dm and it should work

eightinch said:
Won't let me dm, you've got a lock on it, you try to dm and it should work
Was that message for me?

Users who are viewing this thread