• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

let she become yours a fuck toy

• Thread starterxiaocheng
  • Start date
Capt. Ron said:
many people really don’t like smoking in general. i understand as i don’t smoke. but for some reason, i have a smoking fetish about women who do and i do enjoy having sex with a woman who smokes, even during sex, especially when i’m giving oral. i dunno why 😅 i guess we all have some kinks.
yes,we have some kinks. we are all guilty😎😎

Reactions: Capt. Ron
Capt. Ron said:
many people really don’t like smoking in general. i understand as i don’t smoke. but for some reason, i have a smoking fetish about women who do and i do enjoy having sex with a woman who smokes, even during sex, especially when i’m giving oral. i dunno why 😅 i guess we all have some kinks.
I think that kink is about ************. A woman agrees to let you fuck her as lf it was a kind of job, just a sort of function, and as you reach the climax and are grunting as you shoot your load into her available cunt she simply reaches out to an ashtray and flicks the ash off her cigarette.

Reactions: Capt. Ron
We are going to need to see her riding a cock.

Will this make her happy?

220D2213-8082-4AE7-AA4A-5E8F28758684.jpeg E3445D37-997B-4F98-8EBE-0F12A02E96AA.jpeg BAFF99EB-C620-4111-93A6-7F87AA448399.jpeg BED88E00-A5D1-422A-9A16-8D7E295C5B53.jpeg 325369A8-2343-44AE-8758-C71EF2505048.jpeg

Reactions: robbiewillskucku and Johz
needs a good tit fucking too

xiaocheng said:
i don't know . She should have no lover
Perhaps she’s Cuckolding you?

Katycock said:
I agree , more of her pussy
We haven’t seen ANY pussy yet.

h0100f.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: lknforfun, chisut, koji and 4 others

Users who are viewing this thread