Lets chat

• Thread starterlovewatching
  • Start date

lovewatching

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 12, 2023
Love to chat about adventures,fantasies etc! Dm me!

lovewatching said:
I have had a lot of sexual adventure I can share with you! All kinds!

Anyone want to chat and jerk off this AM?

lovewatching said:
Love to chat

Reactions: jayandkimberly
I’d love to chat sometime! Shoot me a message!

Let’s dobit

Hey how’s it going?

Reactions: happydad
I

HubbysBadHabit said:
Hey how’s it going?
Going well! Love to chat with you!

Sure. What’s on your mind. Also, sorry for the delay.

Reactions: happydad
HubbysBadHabit said:
Sure. What’s on your mind. Also, sorry for the delay.
Hi my husband has started hosting poker games for his friends. I like to serve drinks and snacks in the nuse so I can have fun after the games

happydad said:
Hi my husband has started hosting poker games for his friends. I like to serve drinks and snacks in the nuse so I can have fun after the games
Nice

Anyone to chat

Love chatting about my wife having an affair and the guy tells me all the details

Reactions: love2watchAsians
happydad said:
I like when he starts betting my clothes
That sounds like a blast! How can one be invited to these games!?

jayandkimberly said:
Love chatting about my wife having an affair and the guy tells me all the details
That sounds like a hot discussion! I will always remember whe my wife and I had a couple of drinks and started pillow talk! She always told me she was a virgin when we married. Just before our wedding she started explaining they she “ might not” have a cherry because she played college sports. Sure enough on our wedding night she didn’t!
During our pillow talk I started asking her what she did in high school with her steady boyfriend. She began telling me about their heavy petting beginning when she was 15. Before our talk ended she confessed that he got her cherry! I told her I wanted to know everything! She gave me every detail from sucking his dick to the night he too her cherry! It was so erotic I fucked her when she got thru with the story and I couldn’t help to think about his dick in my wife’s pussy as I fucked her!

HubbysBadHabit said:
That sounds like a blast! How can one be invited to these games!?
Where do you live lover