• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Let's feminize all white men.

• Thread starterSnowwhite2007
  • Start date

Snowwhite2007

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2007
Let's feminize all white men,forcibly if need be.Or sneakily,if thats the only way we can personally do it.They already do it in the prisons.So i know it can be done.And just imagine if we helped them!Does anyone else think it's time for a change?

Easy,

Allow us more chances at those black cocks and we will succumb.

mmmm black power

Most of us are doing it voluntarily anyway!

kiss my white ass,i bow to no one fucking idiots i spit on you

id liike to send my buddy jon to meet you. He is a pasty as they come, but he is 6 4 and ripped 285 lbs. He is a dom as they cone and scores as many white and black ladies as me or any of my brothas. oh yea i forgot, he has 8.5inches. you would be his sissy bitch in seconds. of course you would love that, so just get off all whites being like you.

Last edited by a moderator:
ps..forgot to state ... there is no shortage of willing sissy cucks. No further recruitment is required.

Cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

Just trying to be sneaky here.And keep this shit going.Bottoms up baby.:hump:(P.S.Don't let me offend those of you who are on the same side of the issue-I consider you friends.)

Last edited by a moderator:
And theres nothing at all wrong with it.Enjoy your journey.DeeDee.(Johnny in London)

I'm sorry pooch,did i say willingly?

Pooch said:
ps..forgot to state ... there is no shortage of willing sissy cucks. No further recruitment is required.

I meant by any means neccessary.Cucks?is willingly.They shouldn't be allowed to go willingly,but hey guess we'll take it too.Should lose their women though.(And force feeding estrogen would remedy that problem.)Bunch of hateful,sneaky,sick white men with boobs-we'd all be hitting it!

Are you sure baby?

sr2307 said:
kiss my white ass,i bow to no one fucking idiots i spit on you

A big,thick,chocaltely silky black cock making love to your cream pie?

And China outnumbers this country three men to this ones every one.I dont think they'd mind seeing something like that.It'd be the funniest thing in all of worlds history.

Well i think that every(sneaky)man on this site should lose his woman.Some of the things i see on here is just sneaky.And more often than not,unbelievable.(Do some of these people really exist??)Their sick!And dont make any sense either,most of the time!

pimpology-Are you following me?Cause you have a reply for every single thing that i've posted on here.(That's creepy.)

But it's good to see your true feelings coming to the surface.You hate seeing a white woman with a black man.That's bigotry,and your the first one I'd like to see feminized.Then maybe you'd "learn" what we see in them.SEXY.Period.(And your the reason that this really needs to happen,cause you'll never change.Not without some assistance and I'm tired of seeing you anyway.)Women power!

One last thing.I am "that" sick.I dont need any good reason to see it happen.I'd just like to see it happen.Period.

It's okay cleanup.Your okay.

cleanup said:
Easy,

Allow us more chances at those black cocks and we will succumb.

mmmm black power

You dont even need to read this post,my apologies.

And one other thing "pimpology".I came into this world alone.And you,or any other white man dont "own" me.You dont know me,dont want to,and your days of "owning people" is over.I do what i want with whomever i want when i want to do it.And that my friend will "never" be any of your business.And again(just to piss you off even further)we're about to have a woman as our president.(And i dont need to hear your "views" on that cause i couldnt care any less what you think)

Have I been drinking or is this thread all a little random?

He's clearly insane. Deeply troubled. Issues run so deep it can never be fixed. I don't wanna own it, know it, or have anything to do with it. The reason I reply is because your every post offends me on so many levels. My sensibilities as a man yes, but first and foremost, as a human. You've castrated yourself both literally and figuratively. You are beyond repair emotionally. Save your sick rhetoric for those very minute few who buy into it. We don't here.

Users who are viewing this thread