• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Let's feminize all white men.

• Thread starterSnowwhite2007
  • Start date
Wow, a nazi she-male. You know Hitler would have taken care of you before anyone else on his list. But I guess people like you have been practicing moral relativism long before this interracial fad caught on. The biggest flaw in your theory is that you think that because there are a hanfdul of self-loathing white male homo's like yourself that the majority of white men are that way. You want to cut off your own dick be my guest.

I'll even give him a dull knife. A very dull one.

Johnny in london said:
Most of us are doing it voluntarily anyway!

So true! :clap:

Most???? That's downright laughable. I doubt even 5% of men, white or otherwise, would participate in such UTTER bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jerry:

pimpology101 said:
Most???? That's downright laughable. I doubt even 5% of men, white or otherwise, would participate in such UTTER bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jerry:
Nope, not taking a belt, strap or anything to me. That shit hurts, and pain isn't fun.

Exchange said:
Disagree, all white "men" aren't men in reality. They just need the push in the right direction to realize they are girls, if you know what I mean. ;)

Haha!

I am liking this.

You're one sick bastard snowwhite.

Users who are viewing this thread