• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lets see your Asian Slut wife

• Thread starterDanseswithwolves
  • Start date
MyAsianSlut said:
Yes she has no choice
That's good. Did you start her off on a friend or a stranger?

That
MyAsianSlut said:
It's always strangers
That is wonderful. So she just did it the first time? Did she take much persuading?

MyAsianSlut said:
It's always strangers

Beano said:
That

That is wonderful. So she just did it the first time? Did she take much persuading?
Had to tie her up to make her do it

Reactions: Asianwivesclub
MyAsianSlut said:
Had to tie her up to make her do it
What? She was tied up when the first guy fucked her?

MyAsianSlut said:
Just complained alot lol
But she does it without complaint now I assume

MyAsianSlut said:
That is great. Where did you find her? Was she already well fucked?

Beano said:
That is great. Where did you find her? Was she already well fucked?
China and yes she was. She had had a ton of cock before me

Reactions: Capt. Ron, miko247 and Beano
MyAsianSlut said:
My experience of Chinese women is .... they're formal on the outside and hot as a volcano inside.

RLyonheart said:
My experience of Chinese women is .... they're formal on the outside and hot as a volcano inside.
It's not very common they're like that

MyAsianSlut said:
It's not very common they're like that
It does depend on the skill of the man to release that inner lustful energy, of course. My first Chinese fucks were with young women in their 20s, my secretaries when I worked in Hong Kong, aged ~30. They were quite passive and accepted their role as fuck meat really. Lay back, spread their legs and let me enjoy myself. As long as I enjoyed myself they felt fulfilled. Many years later however, when I was about 50, I met with Chinese mainland women, in Beijing, in their mid-30s ...... sexually charged. These women were very different. Poise and reserved on the outside but clearly driven internally to let go, be a slut and enjoy sex. Also keen on babies, ofc. I found I could get my way easily with these bitches. Many first night fucks, one night stands, heavy oral and mouth fucking, facials, many positions and lots of orgasms and whimpering from them. One very reserved woman had the most huge sensitive nipples - she came simply from rubbing and sucking them. Loved it.

• Love
Reactions: NostalgicCuck, TOUCHWOOD, love2watchAsians and 2 others
MyAsianSlut said:
You chose well then. And what's the point of having a wife that men want to fuck if you don't let them fuck her. Is there anything she won't do?

MyAsianSlut said:
My little 4'11 slutty asian wife in South Carolina

20210927_004338.jpg
What a hot slut

Reactions: Asianwivesclub, SGC, StetsonPersuasion and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread