• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lets Share Our Wife Racks Here

C351364C-F44C-4EEC-912F-0D6380DAE5B3.png Any body like to bump into my wife while out walking!! And what would you do?

I would love to bump into your wife while at walking. I would approach her, say hi and introduce myself. I would then casually chat with her while I make sure she notices me checking her body out. After a few moments of this, I would reach out for her hand and pull it towards my cock which would already be starting to expand . After I get her warmed up with this, I would guide her shoulders down to where she gets on her knees. I'd then let her pull out my hard cock and start sucking on it, while not forgetting to lick my balls. Before exploding in her throat, I would get her back up, spin her around and then slide my hard cock into pussy, pounding her until my cum fills up her pussy. *** She is hot. Would love to fuck your wife. ***

Users who are viewing this thread

Back