• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lets Share Our Wife Racks Here

70772219-3EB9-45B8-8AF4-CD1DC559E4FD.jpeg CEA3FED1-93D3-47BC-BF95-15E8245DFA01.jpeg 7044681D-E5C7-498F-B217-A9A5BA892894.jpeg 93F508DB-089F-4E38-AB97-A9E47DEC7719.jpeg 9370A51C-5BA9-4BFF-85EC-AA2F3D63F225.jpeg 9A4AAA19-87AE-4C34-A275-6BF444D2017E.jpeg 78B769D1-AC1F-41B3-B58F-2C436613209F.jpeg AE422769-21B0-4AD2-8592-D980388F48FD.jpeg A6C379DA-31E1-4E3C-A84D-F15905929CDD.jpeg 673F466B-A9CC-44D7-A4AE-64583132F80A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
There was always that one Aunt in the family that was vivacious and outgoing. Generally free-spirited and would wear the short skirts and push-up bras, even at family gatherings.
Once you started driving, you might visit her on occasion, and the environment was very adult. She may have let you enjoy a smoke or beer which wasn't allowed at home, of course. If she wasn't dressed, she may have worn only a robe. And while she wouldn't flaunt herself, it may fall open if she moves a certain way, and/or you could see the outline of her nipples, or see them poking through the material.
Everything a young man full of raging hormones needs! :D

That's who Mom reminds me of.
Knowing EXACTLY what young boys need, and finding ways to give it to them.....
She makes my cock hard and inspires fantasies! Bringing back warm memories is a bonus.

There was always that one Aunt in the family that was vivacious and outgoing. Generally free-spirited and would wear the short skirts and push-up bras, even at family gatherings.
Once you started driving, you might visit her on occasion, and the environment was very adult. She may have let you enjoy a smoke or beer which wasn't allowed at home, of course. If she wasn't dressed, she may have worn only a robe. And while she wouldn't flaunt herself, it may fall open if she moves a certain way, and/or you could see the outline of her nipples, or see them poking through the material.

She makes my cock hard and inspires fantasies! Bringing back warm memories is a bonus.
I had an aunt just like that. Outgoing and outspoken. Wore barely anything in warm weather and maybe less at times when I was around. I spent a lot of time there as a teen. And she knew what she was doing !

Nailing it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back