• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Licking my precum

• Thread starterCuckedboipussy
  • Start date
Cuckedboipussy said:
I've been into jacking off and eating my precum as it oozes
I eat both my precum and my full load 😈 have enjoyed it for years from my wife's pussy and my hand 😈

Reactions: sissyjenny
HungNJ said:
As a Bull, I enjoy making and watching cucks and subs eat their own cum. Very satisfying for me.
Hopefully when my wife and I are fully involved in wife sharing. I plan to do this for my wife and bull 😈

DirtyUncleJesse said:
Anyone cum on your own face? Kinda roll back while jacking off and let the hot load hit your face and throat?

IMG_0252.jpeg
I've done that a few times. Laid on back, Legs up the wall, then roll back.

Reactions: sissyjenny
That drip at the end of your cock looks delicious . I love eating my own precum I think it's delicious. I love the act of licking up my own cum puddles but I don't like the taste. Laying back hitting my own face is great. I would love to let someone else use me that way again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Softwimphub
johnmasters said:
I do love the taste of my own precum. The problem I have with eating my own cum is that when I orgasm I often go right off the boil as it were and promptly lose interest even though I was determined to eat it moments before. Occasionally, when I've been edging, some cum will escape without a proper orgasm and that I eat it with relish.
I think this is a common problem for most guys. We want to eat our own cum but after we shoot we “go off the boil” as you put it! I finally started laying on my back, throwing my legs over my head so my dick is right over my open mouth. Then after you cum and “go off the boil” you already have a mouth full of cum!

Cuckedboipussy said:
why just the precum? why waste the whole load when you cum

I have a buddy who leaks lots of precum and when he shoots he cums a gallon! I’ve never seen a guy cu so much

I've done it all and its great, I jack off and eat my own cum, I've licked other guys cum out of my wife and I have met guys and given them blow jobs to completion

Reactions: sissyjenny and Softwimphub
Cuckedboipussy said:
I love to eat my pre cum!

• Love
Reactions: Cuckedboipussy and noway

Users who are viewing this thread