• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Licking my precum

• Thread starterCuckedboipussy
  • Start date

Cuckedboipussy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2022
I've been into jacking off and eating my precum as it oozes

• Love
Reactions: greatview, bcfromxhamster, herfunandcuck and 5 others
I'm an old married cock sucking wannabe whose LOVES! licking up my warm slimy cum imagining it's some guy I know that I sucked off. I have such strong desires to be a cock sucker.

• Love
Reactions: Islandsinthesun, sissyjenny, greatview and 5 others
cuck72 said:
I'm an old married cock sucking wannabe whose LOVES! licking up my warm slimy cum imagining it's some guy I know that I sucked off. I have such strong desires to be a cock sucker.
You really need to just go do it. It will change your life

• Love
Reactions: stlcuckcouple, greatview, Wifesharingfantasizer and 4 others
Jozyxt said:
You really need to just go do it. It will change your life
You are so right; This old daddy hopes to find a guy soon. I know a few guys that I get so excited about in my fantasies. I jack off thinking of being on my knees as they call me a faggot and fuck my mouth. I see certain men I don't know and imagine sucking them off, and what they're cum would taste like. I eat my slimy load looking at guys I know on FB.

Reactions: greatview, DanW_cuckold and ksfarmcpl
I often lick my precum and eat my own loads. Really hot thing to do. I often imagine i'm kissing this lady and tasting his spunk.

1082780813.gif

• Love
Reactions: kinkyguyb, CreamyBill, greatview and 8 others
IanNEUK said:
I often lick my precum and eat my own loads. Really hot thing to do. I often imagine i'm kissing this lady and tasting his spunk.

1082780813.gif
OH, FUCK YEAH! The kind of cock my faggot white mouth needs.

Reactions: greatview
Cuckedboipussy said:
I've been into jacking off and eating my precum as it oozes
I LOVE to do that as well...it tastes sooo good

As a Bull, I enjoy making and watching cucks and subs eat their own cum. Very satisfying for me.

Reactions: sissyjenny, greatview, Wifesharingfantasizer and 4 others
I have cum into a glass repeatedly for about a week and then have a ritual where I pretend it is full of different men's cum, men who have fucked my wife, and I am ****** to pour it down my throat as they all watch.

Reactions: sissyjenny, 69eatmore77, opasan1 and 1 other person
I've been trained to never waste it, whether I cum on my own or I'm milked it's always caught in a glass. I've been drinking all my juice for many years now

Reactions: sissyjenny, 69eatmore77, opasan1 and 5 others
Softwimphub said:
I have cum into a glass repeatedly for about a week and then have a ritual where I pretend it is full of different men's cum, men who have fucked my wife, and I am ****** to pour it down my throat as they all watch.
Rituals are so important, I love them. I might have to steal this one from you. I would just add doing if in front of the wife with her approval, let's say every Saturday morning at coffee time reinforcing her dominance

I do love the taste of my own precum. The problem I have with eating my own cum is that when I orgasm I often go right off the boil as it were and promptly lose interest even though I was determined to eat it moments before. Occasionally, when I've been edging, some cum will escape without a proper orgasm and that I eat it with relish.

Reactions: stlcuckcouple, sissyjenny and Wifesharingfantasizer
johnmasters said:
I do love the taste of my own precum. The problem I have with eating my own cum is that when I orgasm I often go right off the boil as it were and promptly lose interest even though I was determined to eat it moments before. Occasionally, when I've been edging, some cum will escape without a proper orgasm and that I eat it with relish.
that is always the problem

Reactions: Wifesharingfantasizer
Softwimphub said:
I love this.

I have eaten my own cum several times. Have never liked the taste of it (not precum, that I love) But have swallowed the cum of 4 different men and absolutely love it. Sucking a man's cock won't calm the desire, you will crave it more.

Reactions: sissyjenny and DanW_cuckold
KandJPlus said:
I have eaten my own cum several times. Have never liked the taste of it (not precum, that I love) But have swallowed the cum of 4 different men and absolutely love it. Sucking a man's cock won't calm the desire, you will crave it more.
Love the idea of 'craving it more'. As if there's no way back 🙂

Reactions: DanW_cuckold
Melange said:
Love the idea of 'craving it more'. As if there's no way back 🙂
That is true. Once that cum enters your body, you will never stop wanting more, because it makes you complete.

Who’s gonna eat my load?

• Love
Reactions: hotbchcpl and KandJPlus

Users who are viewing this thread