• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Life History Of ***** Wife

Manyinside

New around here...
Beloved Member
I am starting this thread to share the real history of my ***** wife. She was ***** long before she was ever married. Being a ***** for her is not a daily action but rather a lifetime of whoring from 15 to 50 years old and beyond. She is not a prude, skank or prim or proper church mom. She is an average woman, very well educated professional, pretty and does not dress slutty except when appropriate.

As you follow this chronicle, you should ask any details you want to know. I am writing this based on years of intimate detail conversations about her history. Over time, many people have seen her naked and told stories about her sexual adventures. She has had serious relationships, cheated, let other men cheat with her, always fucks on the first date, got knocked up, bartered sex for services and sex for money.

During her early teen years she lived with a friend and her parents. The husband had created an access to see in the bathroom and spent several years viewing her naked from only a few feet away. She told me how he “peeped” on her. From her viewpoint it never was an issue that he got to see her, it was more of that he wanted to see her. I later on met the man and have been to their house.

As a freshman in high school, she was invited to the senior prom. Still a virgin at that time they went to an afterhours house party. She was popular in high school but not at the top of anyones friends list. It was at this party when she told her friends that she was going to have sex that night, even though her date had not even tried to make advances at the time. Her friends tried to talk her out of it and everyone at the party knew about it. She and her date when into one of the bedrooms and he popped her cherry. Her main concern was that he pulled out of her and came on her beautiful blue prom dress. She didn’t know about “pulling out” as a means of birth control. She had no thoughts about the fact that people were in the other room while she was giving her virginity away for fun, it was just another point of conversation for all the high school kids for the rest of the high school years.

She also got more dates after that but did not fuck. She was known to always suck and give hand jobs to everyone she dated. It was interesting attending her high school class reunions and meeting many men that have enjoyed how her mouth feels wrapped around their cock.

More to come, feel to ask anything.

I am starting this thread to share the real history of my ***** wife. She was ***** long before she was ever married. Being a ***** for her is not a daily action but rather a lifetime of whoring from 15 to 50 years old and beyond. ....... She is an average woman, very well educated, professional, pretty, and does not dress slutty except when appropriate.
Your wife sounds more like a woman with a healthy sex drive than a "*****," per se. Does she know you refer to her in that derogatory way when you write about her, albeit anonymously...?

And, did she make you her cuckold early-on during your marriage? If so, good for her....

Love it so far, excited for more!

Your wife sounds more like a woman with a healthy sex drive than a "*****," per se. Does she know you refer to her in that derogatory way when you write about her, albeit anonymously...?

And, did she make you her cuckold early-on during your marriage? If so, good for her....

She does not know that I refer to her as a *****. It would hurt her for me to say that and I don't want to hurt her feelings. I think it is known but just unsaid about being a *****. I think for her, she was already past any level of "trying to make me a cuckold" based on how she has been previously with several previous boyfriends. I think her position is that is more natural to BE a "cuckoldress ?" than having to act on it.

Last edited:
I think her position is that is more natural to BE a "cuckoldress" than having to act on it.
"Being" a cuckoldress implies acting. Remember the definition: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife (meaning, of course, a married man whose wife fucks other men). Ergo, a cuckoldress is a married woman who fucks men other than, or in addition to, her husband.

.......... I am writing this based on years of intimate detailed conversations about her history. Over time, many people have seen her naked and told stories about her sexual adventures. She has had serious relationships, cheated, let other men cheat with her, always fucks on the first date, got knocked up, bartered sex for services and sex for money.
Good for your wife.... it sounds like hers is an illustrious history.
During her early teen years she lived with a friend and her [friend's] parents. The husband had created an access [hole] to see in the bathroom, and spent several years viewing her naked from only a few feet away.
Your wife must have been an attractive young woman....
She told me how he “peeped” on her. From her viewpoint, it never was an issue that he got to see her — it was more that he wanted to see her.
Evidently, the lesson your wife drew from this was that men found her sexually attractive (as opposed to being offended).
Later on, I met the man and have been to their house.
How did it feel to meet a certified pervert...? Perhaps you were surprised to realize he looked more-or-less like any other man...?
As a freshman in high school, she was invited to the senior prom.
She probably felt honored. (And, the implication would be, she was well-developed as a woman at that time.)
Still a virgin at that time, they went to an after-hours house party. ....... At this party, she told her friends she was going to have sex that night, even though her date had not even tried to make advances.
Since she had told everyone else that, her date knew the pressure was on....
Her friends tried to talk her out of it....
Wishful thinking, on their part....
She and her date went into one of the bedrooms and he popped her cherry. Her main concern was that he pulled out of her and came on her beautiful blue prom dress.
This, of course, brings to mind a (presumably later) story about a "little blue dress," involving a certain president....
She didn’t know about “pulling out” as a means of birth control.
Maybe her date enlightened her, sometime later....
She had no thoughts about the fact that people were in the other [adjacent] room while she was giving her virginity away for fun.
Her sexuality was already strongly developed, and she wanted to find out what it was all about....
It [became] another point of conversation for all the high school kids, for the rest of her high school years.
Kids talk (like adults)....
She also got more dates after that, but did not fuck. She was known to always suck and give hand jobs to everyone she dated.
No doubt her dates appreciated those efforts on her part. But, perhaps her first prom-night fuck was a disappointment — maybe her date ejaculated prematurely, and did not bring her to orgasm. Or, perhaps the connection between fucking and unplanned pregnancy became clear to her — and she didn't want that, and did not have access to effective birth control. Or, all of the above.
It was interesting attending her high school class reunions, and meeting many men who had enjoyed her mouth wrapped around their cocks.
No doubt....
More to come, feel free to ask anything.
OK. Will look forward to reading a continuation of your wife's story. One question would be, what happened to her parents...? Why, as a teenager, did she end up living with her friend and her friend's parents...?

Last edited:
My asian wife is now owned by a brothel owner as *****
in Tijuana Mexico for 5 years contract. If you want to hear her story. Kik me at marimiputa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back