• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Like to pose.

• Thread starterLoopy-Lizzie
  • Start date
Lizzie: The photo's showing you standing and bent over are very lovely. But stop hiding what you want to show.

Is it possible for this to be blacked up properly?

Attachments

• Elizabeth 1.JPG
    Elizabeth 1.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 584
Lizzie, I'd love to fuck you silly girl now lets see some REAL revealing pics .Take all the clothes off baby and lets take a peek at that gorgeous body of yours.:slow:

Aaaah yes. A white woman in stockings. Now i just need to see you under a black man whilst dressed that way.

Keep goin; baby show us

Loopy-Lizzie said:
A friend recommended this site. I do like to tease and wouldn't mind fedback from mature or bullish males. However if i get no feedback that's fine. I want my figure to be seen by a wider audience than the guys in my office, so just enjoy.
More leg, more spread and by the way shave that hot cooch bald best to eat and fuck u that way....

Nice...

Loopy-Lizzie said:
These kind of heels are as good as i have WombFiller. Sorry if that's a bit lame.
You look great in 'em....better with them over my shoulders...

love to fill you up keep the the pic's coming lizzie

You are very beautiful. I love your outfits....do not change them.

Back to....

Back to the basics, babe..... on your back, legs spread, creampie dripping.... you get the idea....

Thanks...............................................

Attachments

• Liz10a.JPG
    Liz10a.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 400
Come on Lizzie, if you want to be a lover of bbc you goina need to take orders girl.Take ALL the clothes off and lets see ya! I got a feelin theirs quite a lot of good ass and pussy there that needs to be satisfied.

I think we would all love to see your beautiful face. Erasing out the face really ruins the pics. Georgous body!!!

Elisabeth enjoyed your pics... you 're such a tease, never showing all.... perhaps with one exception... Great how you suck and worship dick... No get your self worshipped by BBC. It must look great!!! ^)_(^

Pics are great love the teasing part of your show, :)

Users who are viewing this thread