• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Listening to my wife and her lover

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date

andrew1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2009
East Coast US
Tonight I came home from visiting some friends and found that my wife Kris had invited her newest lover Michael over to keep her company. As soon as I saw his car in the driveway I figured they might very well be upstairs in the bedroom.

Sure enough I walked inside and heard the distant sounds of their lovemaking coming from upstairs. I decided to stay downstairs and use my imagination, since I didn't feel like disturbing them. First I could hear Michael moaning and telling my wife "That feels so good....keep doing that" and I knew she was sucking his prick. Then after a few minutes I could hear the bed moving and my wife moaning as Michael worked his dick into her. This went on for a while and when it got quiet I though they were finished.

Just as I was about to head upstairs to join them, I heard Kris moaning again and I realized they had probably just changed positions. So I decided to stay downstairs on the couch for a while. My dick was leaking pre-come as I stroked it slowly while listening to my wife and her lover having fun in the bedroom. Sure it was a bit humiliating to be sitting there waiting for this guy to finish fucking my wife, but I was also extremely turned on. I continued jerking off while I listened to the sounds of another man enjoying my wife's pussy.

After hearing Kris cry out with orgasm, I listened to the sound of her lover grunting and I knew he was blasting his come into his condom. I figure they will be resting for some time so I will wait before I go up to check on them.....

Wonderful for you and wife

Good work. Now fuck her like a man.

Sounds hot to me

Isn't that so hot , to just listen to your wife sounding and acting like a true dirty slut . It would be so hard , not to walk In a watch his big cock stretching your wifes wet pussy .

plan on setting up a 'date' for my girl and listening from the living room.which is right next to the bedroom.

How come he uses a condom? Surely a bull needs to be bareback?

becontree2001uk said:
How come he uses a condom? Surely a bull needs to be bareback?

Maybe that works for her. I always say that whatever goes as long as the lady feels comfortable. Eventually she'll ask for more.

going in for sloppy seconds is the best!!!!

awesome

We had live in for about a year and I was only allowed to listen thru the door was hot sometimes I could hear her wetness was hot then she would come in our room and we would have sex was thebest sex we have had in forever

I enjoy hearing my wife fuck another man too. I like watching more though!

Watching as another man fucks your wife is the best, but listening only is second best. Some other guys, and wives too, do not want to fuck in front of the husband, and most husbands respect that. But, if the husband can get close enough to actually hear what is happening, he can imagine everything he can't see, and even improve on it in his mind.

Another activity which is very exciting is to spy on your wife and her fucker and watch them at their most intimate moments when they do not know you are watching. If someone asks the question "Is it right to spy on your wife with another man?" the answer is "Absolutely, Yes!" She's YOUR pussy, and you have the right to watch if some other guy gets some of it!

Thanks for all the comments and the question about whether it's better to watch or to listen. Although I love to watch another guy fucking my wife to orgasm, it is sometimes difficult not to experience a wave of jealousy. My main reason for suggesting to Kris that she take a lover in the first place was because I wanted her to have her sexual urges completely satisfied by a well-hung stud. But as I noted in an earlier post ("Fantasy vs Reality") I didn't realize that my wife's lover would not just be providing her with pleasure, but would also be enjoying her incredible body and using her pussy for his own sexual release. Sometimes it bothers me watching this happen.

And I also didn't think that Kris would have so much fun giving her lovers pleasure as well. Just last night I watched her and Michael make out on on our living room sofa before she led him up to the bedroom. When we got up there she removed his slacks and took out his dick, which was already throbbing and pointing straight up. But even though he was rock-hard and ready to fuck she knelt in front of him and lovingly licked up and down the sides of his prick and sucked on it for a good five minutes. I couldn't understand why she was doing this ....sucking his cock to make him feel good. She was looking up at him and even winked at him once which made me crazy with jealousy. Seeing my wife behave with such enthusiasm in pleasing her lover made me think that sometimes it may be less stressful to just listen to her getting laid .......

Any thoughts on these feelings I have been experiencing ?

My wife has not allowed me to watch her fuck one of her lovers. I can clearly hear them most of the time as I am in one of the spare bedrooms across the hall. Ursula has a tendency to scream out loud when she comes and I usually masturbate and come too when I hear this.

I love listening

I find it much hotter....Although I do watch my girlfriend...I have listened to my sister with black men while we were growing up...very hot!

Although I havent neither seen nor listened to my wife having sex with someone else (yet) I belive I would maybe prefer to listen to them over seeing them.

I sure wouldnt say no to watching but I think its a huge turn on to listen to other people having sex.

I have never seen anyone else doing it but have heard it on several occations. Everything from friends sleeping over doing it in our spare bedrom to neighbours doing it when I was living in an apartement. On a few rare occations I have also heard couples having sex while staying in a hotel on vacation.

I rather, if this ever happens, just listen and let my imagination go wild! Maybe I'll even record the sexual noises.

I have been told to go wait in the bathroom with the door closed while my wife fucked her Bull. This happened several times.
Every single time I had to listen to them thru the wall, I came without touching my dick.
I don't know why, but it happened every time. It also happened one time when they sent me out the room so they can have privacy. I drove around and came in my underwear. Threw them away and cleaned up. Waited for my call to come back and get her.

My wife and I spent a night at a friend's house. I knew of her interest in him but wanted to encourage her to be open about it. "Not cheating if I knew and approved", I told her. After a little foreplay I urged her to go to him, telling her I would go next. She was reluctant at first but finally gave in when I made it clear that I was to be second in line. The last I saw of her was when she crossed the hallway in her thin night gown and rounded the corner in his room. She left the door open but I didn't dare to peek in because he had a huge dog that would have ruined the night for all of us had it heard or seen me. I crept as near to the door as I dared and listened.

When I was finally able to get the pounding sound of my heart out of my ears, I could hear the sucking sounds she would make when blowing me. Soon I heard his moaning and a few words spoken. Then her voice. Not loud enough for me to make out the words but timed so that I understood that there was a change. Soon I could hear kissing, more muffled words and the rustling of sheets...ohhhh those sheets tell so much. Then more kissing...suddenly I heard the unmistakable sound of rythmic breathing....hers. Another sound I hadn't noticed before...I think his bed frame. Then the movements became very pronounced. I was soon hearing the sounds of her body moving against him. I knew from that familliar sound that she was on top riding him and he had a hand full just holding her down on him. Her cowgirl-like ride was always among the best of our couplings. It didn't take long after that before he was coming. He wasn't the vocal type but I could tell he had begun to come and she was riding him to get it all inside her. She loved bareback sex and the feel of a man's cum rumming out of her. Soon I headed back to bed hoping she'd let me have just a few minutes before she called it quits for the night.

Not long afterward, she crept back to our bed and took my hand pulling it to her sex as she blew me. I lasted 10 seconds before shooting into her mouth such an intense cum as I hadn't had in months. Not giving me a chance to get soft, she climbed on and settled down on me for another ride.....I couldn't believe this girl!

I guess we went another 30 minutes before I came again giving her another load in her pussy. Her forth orgasm for the night. Her second load of cum.

My! I guess we're going to have to do this more often!" was her only comment as she stroked me until I went soft. Not long after, as I faded into blissful sleep, I remember feeling her quietly get out of the bed and watching her slip out across the hallway. I closed my eyes and listened sleepily as the room filled with those fimilliar sounds again.

I woke the next morning to find she never returned to bed. They slept another hour as I had coffee and flipped tv channels for the Sunday morning news and weather. It was such an incredible sight peeking in at them in the morning sunlight as I walked down the hall to the restroom, seeing her arm resting on his chest and her ass uncovered. I could swear I could see his cum glistening on her leg.

Later, she told me she still had the urge and went back after I fell asleep and that they went another couple of rounds before he finally lost the abillity to keep it up. Then she cuddled up to him and drifted off to sleep. It was an unexpected turn and I hadn't bargained on it but afterward so hot. I couldn't help myself and the sexual tension I felt that morning. I took her home as quickly as I could and spent the rest of that day in bed with her making love and asking about her experience. Every new detail had me hard again and ready to go. She was certain she wanted more. We made plans to make it happen again setting it up so that I could watch the next time.

You have to lose the condom, really. The best part is sticking your short cock into the well-fucked pussy of your wife after he's dumped his load into her, especially in front of others, who can see your "shortcomings" in person and understand why your wife needs a stud. I thrust into her and pull out once and my 3" cock is coated with his cum. My wife will just lay there on the rare occasions I get to fuck her and not react at all, because I can't make her cum.

Usually I last a minute at most and then he's ready again, and she'll start building to another orgasm right away as he climbs on and starts to fuck her again. At that point I'll assist any way I can either by massaging his balls as he screws her, sucking her tits, or licking her clit.

Very hot thread - thanks for sharing

Users who are viewing this thread