• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

listening

• Thread starterwhite druid
  • Start date

white druid

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2008
Last Sunday night i got to listen to my wife fucking in the room right over my head. I heard the bed moving as he was fucking her, I also heard her moan as he was fucking her to a nice strong orgasm

Attachments

• IMG_0035.jpg
    IMG_0035.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1,478
  • IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,358
These arefrom another time we need to get new pics soon

did he wear a condom?

Bloody useless builders taking short cuts with the inter-room sound proofing. At the very least, they could of put in a proper sound system to make her moans ten times louder to keep you "all ears all night". When couples are fucking in an apartment building, everyone deserves to be kept awake to "listen and learn" more about sexual expression. How else can you know whether your own technique is adequate?

Yes these are pics from another time and they were in a hotel room the lastest time he ( and he is a different stud) did not wear a condom

wow, you're one lucky dude to get to hear your wife getting fucked really hard by another guy... have you suggested that she gets fucked by 2 guys?

After chatting with two guys online last night she told me she would love to have two guys she even talk about being double penatration

We are new members. I am glad to find out their are others like me who get off from listening as much as watching. The wife has always been very vocal during love making. Even more so when getting satisfied by a strange man. Nothing makes me cum more than listening through the door while the wife gets it. Hearing all the nasty things being said and the sound of the bed shaking is all it takes for me to start cumming. I would like to be contacted by anyone who likes the same thing.

Reactions: peterrichter
Love to chat with you as I, too, get off on hearing her get banged hard. Though I also enjoy being inside and watching.

Hearing will get the imagination all fired up.
Watching and hearing her getting banged is another adrenaline rush.

I wish to have it all just listen and then also watch and take pics might try to do some thing like that. Have told her I want to have a nice cream pie as well and she has been turned on with that thought

Attachments

• on bed.jpg
    on bed.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 505
  • phpNmS691AM.jpg
    phpNmS691AM.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 616
  • phpKCxLLwAM.jpg
    phpKCxLLwAM.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 706
  • phptfFLb8AM.jpg
    phptfFLb8AM.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 577
  • phpfktVMvAM.jpg
    phpfktVMvAM.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 560
Nice pictures.

Wife hs been chatting with a guy from a town an hour or two from our place. She tells me he has invited us over for a week end. I ask about the sleeping arangements and she said he offered us his bed and he would stay in the single in the next bed room. Wife told me she did not feel right in kicking him out of his bed and told him we would stay in the spare bed room. I reminded her that there was just a single in there and she said oh right o well she would have to sleep with him. ( she said that with an grin on her face) I told her that they would not be sleeping much she replied I hope not. Later on I asked he if I should pick up some condoms and she told me he would look after that if he wanted any.

Attachments

• IMG_0035.jpg
    IMG_0035.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 370
  • DSC_0039.jpg
    DSC_0039.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 415
  • DSC_0051.jpg
    DSC_0051.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 347
  • DSC_0052.jpg
    DSC_0052.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 305
Wife told me she wants to go out dancing with him leaving me back at his place waiting for them to get back here what I would like for her to bring with her to wear over the week end.

Attachments

• 345.jpg
    345.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 219
  • 094.jpg
    094.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 239
  • 451.jpg
    451.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 268
  • 381.jpg
    381.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 225
  • phptfFLb8AM.jpg
    phptfFLb8AM.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 302
Can any one tell me about womens cycles please refresh me. If she started her period thurs a week ago that is the 4 th where is she as to her fertile time. I use a condom when I am with her but she said she wants to try him bare back to feel him better

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 305
  • 349.jpg
    349.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 309
  • 674.jpg
    674.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 269
  • 096.jpg
    096.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 303
  • 085.jpg
    085.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 378
Put the sounds of her getting banged - onto your ipod and set the loop to KEEP THEM PLAYING over and over again and again.

Soak your brain with the eroticism of your wife's infidelity, so you become fully addicted for the rest of your life, BOOTS and all.

Even get someone to embed the sounds subliminally into your favorite music which you can play 24/7 in your home. Plenty of guys will do this for you for a few dollars.

After a few months, you will find yourself ringing up your wife's bulls and asking them to make more visits per month.

now there is a great idea, wife is the one that decides who and when I try to help with the plannig . I am looking at getting a chasity cage for this week end. I will be the one eating her full pussy through out the night like in the last pic

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 238
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 276
  • 485.jpg
    485.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 296
  • 522.jpg
    522.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 277
  • 262.jpg
    262.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 304
So here I am chatting with the guy my wife has been trying to make plans what should i do

Looks like we are making plans to meet a new guy Fri. night I will be watching and taking some pics for you

Attachments

• 139.jpg
    139.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 187
  • 709.jpg
    709.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 198
  • 678.jpg
    678.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 216
  • 399.jpg
    399.jpg