Loads and loads

• Thread starterValentinolow
  • Start date
She loves it on her ass and in her pussy. Cleaning her is one of my favorite things to do.

8N71YhTa-666762784.jpg 20180803_120559.jpg

• Love
Reactions: JasonBourne, CANDYLICKER, MixedbbcLA and 5 others
tallvacuck said:
She loves it on her ass and in her pussy. Cleaning her is one of my favorite things to do.

Fantastic, she has recently started telling me to clean her. Love it.

Donaldcuckintexas said:
Me too! I also love sucking cock

You and me both, brother:cool:!

tallvacuck said:

Good first steps! A perfect ass to be spanked and receive semen… Do you also enjoy cleaning her face covered of cum?

Reactions: Johz
Phxcouple said:
She always wants cum in her cunt, unfortunately all 3 black guys shes met have all pulled out and stopped her orgasm if they lasted long enough to even start to give her one. So she comes home and I finish her hard and flood her pussy.

creampiedwifepussy.jpg wifepiercedpussy.jpg
I would eat and fuck that pussy!

Phxcouple said:
She always wants cum in her cunt, unfortunately all 3 black guys shes met have all pulled out and stopped her orgasm if they lasted long enough to even start to give her one. So she comes home and I finish her hard and flood her pussy.

creampiedwifepussy.jpg wifepiercedpussy.jpg
its hard to believe that there are 3 men who refuse to cum in that hot fertile pussy - find men who would cum harder if they can inseminate your woman

Reactions: Johz