• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Local News Reporters That Need Black Dick

blackbull1970

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Here's a new thread for everyone.....post pics of hot local news reporters that you know need some black dick, or might be actually dating dating or married to brothas.

These 3 are from local KVBC News 3 in Las Vegas. The names are Beth Fisher and Nina Radetich on the 5 and 6pm evening news. I've seen Nina around town hanging with brothas.

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 275
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 364
Yea, I got one we all know! Hey black guys, fuck this bitch! She really needs a good reaming out! Then charge her because I am sure she can afford it!

Attachments

• kc.jpg
    kc.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 239
She definitley need it

I thinkshe would be great blacked

Attachments

• 200602140069.jpg
    200602140069.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 325
  • Maria 8.jpg
    Maria 8.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 312
  • Maria 9.jpg
    Maria 9.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 326
  • Maria 3.jpg
    Maria 3.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 391
  • Maria.jpg
    Maria.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 331
WatchWife&BlackGuy said:
Yea, I got one we all know! Hey black guys, fuck this bitch! She really needs a good reaming out! Then charge her because I am sure she can afford it!

From all I can tell, you shouldn't have to worry about sweet Katie enjoying some dark pleasuring. It's obvious where her mind is when you notice how intense she is when interviewing some handsome black personality.

From her body language she can hardly keep her legs together. Just observe it sometime.

Besides...rumors are that she's been "tapped" more than once.

She's had it it's like Neat says watch her some time around a black guy shit she's cumming in her pants. She Loves it

muleman said:
She's had it it's like Neat says watch her some time around a black guy shit she's cumming in her pants. She Loves it
Do you know of any videos of those interviews?

Femme said:
Do you know of any videos of those interviews?
No Femme I don't know of any videos but I seen her interveiwing some Army boys and they were mostly brothas and I know she came hell shes only 5'1" tall so the top of her thighs were a rubbing together and she was bending in all different positions. Give the bitch another 5 years as her rattings are going down the tube I can see it now XXX DVD Newslady interveiws Mr 12" black cock. On the cover a side veiw of her naked and stuck on a 12" black cock and her feet are a foot off the floor and she has that let me suck your cock smile on her face. Do you think it would sell?

thawks said:
Or maybe, just maybe you folks are seeing what you want to see there. Hmmmm?
Come on thawks I have excellent vision she wants it. I never meet a lady any lady that I talked to that rolled their ass in a chair and bend into different shapes and giggle with that smile on their face that wasn't cumming or on the verge of it. I'll bet thawks if you touch her she is wet.

Hell the way this site is going with the make fun of my cocks and petite shemales and the tv's maybe we ought to include Charles Gibson or Dan Rather on this list.

Here is some from Houston Channel 13 serious Sexy Ladies. I hope you like these ladies

Attachments

• ktrk_200.jessicawilley.jpg
    ktrk_200.jessicawilley.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 70
  • ktrk_200.ilonacarson.jpg
    ktrk_200.ilonacarson.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 69
  • ktrk_200.cynthiacisneros.jpg
    ktrk_200.cynthiacisneros.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 49
Fox 5 News

Nashville got it going on with them fine White wimmen!

Here's some from Fox 5 news in Las Vegas............

Attachments

• 51.jpg
    51.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 52.jpg
    52.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 37
CBS Channel 8

CBS Channel 8 in Las Vegas! This snowflake has a cute high pitch voice with a small pouty mouth. I sit there imaging her trying to open wide for my dick!

Her name is Collen May.

Attachments

• 81.jpg
    81.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 45
Channel 13 ABC

Here's a couple from ABC here in Las Vegas..... the names are Tricia Keen and Amanda Sanchez. Amanda does the weather, so every now and then you get full body shots!

Attachments

• 131.jpg
    131.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 132.jpg
    132.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 42
If anyone watches WBNS channel 10 tv out of Columbus, Ohio then they'll give me a big hell yeah when I say that Andrea Cambern needs BBC!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back