• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Long Ago Affair

• Thread starterElizebeth
  • Start date

Elizebeth

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2009
My Long Ago Affair

After his vasectomy my husband attempted to use his sterility as justification for swinging. Why he considered this a rational for swinging was beyond me. I was not interested in being a swinging grope toy. The concept of group or casual sex was unappealing.

Despite 2 children I looked the best in my life. While I did not consider myself that good looking many men made advances toward me. At 26 with kids entering school and 7 years of marriage men flirting with me had given me the 7 year’s itch but not for swinging. The itch was there but the desire was triggered by someone I had met who tempted me.

Instead of nixing the swinging idea I let him play with it to learn how strongly he wanted it. While he talked about it I was thinking instead of this being an excuse for me having an affair. I was seeking the excitement of being viewed as sexually desirable by a lover like the man I had meet while holding on to the security of my marriage. I also wanted my husband to remain faithful even if I had an affair.

I allowed the swingers discussion to expand from theory to action but at the same time kept reminding him about my concerns over his being jealous. He would always restate his assurances he would never be jealous. I set conditions: Swinger meetings had to be in another city, limited to married couples and at our initial attendance we would not engage in sexual activities.

I let him pick a swinger’s group from the newspaper. There were 8 couples. We explained we were new to the game and were just there for the look see. Even if I had been thinking about swinging the look see reaffirmed my reluctance. Around 9 PM after the socializing and rather heavy drinking but before the action, we left. Once in the car I told my husband I was not ready yet. I needed more time.

When he again brought up the subject I suggested I would see if I could not find a better arrangement. I was thinking about the man I had met at the mall. During the next month I quizzed him over and over about jealousy and my finding it difficult to have sex with another man. I told him I would try to be more open minded. I forbade him to flirt.

I, however, flirted in his presence. He encouraged me as he equated it with my accepting swinging. I openly looked at men and smiled to the point some made advances despite my wedding ring and my husband accompanying me. I shooed these away light heartedly with my husband watching. He perceived these as tests of his jealousy which he was smugly passing. I never dated these men.

I met my paramour while my husband was promoting the benefits of swinging. He was unknown by my husband. He was a young doctor in his internship. He was 3 years older, sophisticated, unmarried, and owned a Porsche. While average looking he smelled good and had a pleasant resonant timbered voice. He worked long nights as an intern 6 days a week. I met him at a mall while shopping for shoes for my husband. He looked at me. I gave an open flirt smile. He smiled back and asked my advice on shoes. I selected a pair of tan colored oxfords which he liked. They went with his slacks. He asked me what I was looking for. I answered a good looking man wearing tan oxford shoes. He laughed and we walked into the mall concourse.

I was nervous being with strange man but his voice calmed me. We had a cup of tea at a kiosk and introduced ourselves. We exchanged interests and he listened attentively. It was all innocent but he could see I was married by my ring. He appeared smitten by me.

I was wearing gold and jade stud earrings. He commented about them and asked me if I ever wore dangling earrings. I said I had a small ring set but no dangling ones. He asked if I would like a pair. I was not sure what he meant but replied it depended on how they looked. He walked me to a nearby jewelry store where we looked for dangling earrings. He picked up ones with a pearl at the end of a dangling gold chain. He held them up to my earlobe. It was the first time we touched. It was just a brush but my ear and neck felt a glow. I took off the jade stud ones my husband had purchased and put on the dangling ones. They caressed my neck when I moved. He insisted on buying them. I complained I did not know him but he assured me he wanted me to have them. They were not expensive but also not cheap. I would not have purchased them due to price.

Back in the mall he asked if he could phone me. I gave him my number but told him to call during the day. He wrote it down in a little leather note book. I smiled and left, the earrings jiggling from cheek to the nape of my neck. Once back home I took them off and put them in the box they came with and hid them in my dresser drawer. I put back on my old ones.

He called the next day and we talked for an hour. He wanted to see me again. I told him I was unsure and needed to think about it. It was crazy. What could he want with me, a married woman with kids while he was a doctor with nursing probably chasing him. He told me he could not get me out of his mind. He kept calling about once a week and we talked a lot but I always put off meeting him until I told my husband I would seek an alternate arrangement after the swinging fiasco.

I agreed to meet the doctor for lunch on a Saturday. By this time I told him a lot about myself, things I did not tell others, even my husband. My husband only pretended to hear what I told him so I was enthralled the he actually listened. We talked about music, cooking, a novel he was reading and his Porsche.

Saturday morning I told my husband a man asked me to lunch. He was taken aback by my announcement. I asked if I should go. He was confused and unsure about the situation but then assured me it was “perfectly normal” and to go. I kept my wedding ring on but put on my new earrings. My husband wanted to know where I got them. I told him at the mall and they did not cost me much which was true.

We met at the mall fountain. He gave a broad smile when he saw me approach. We strolled along the mall esplanade to a nice sit down restaurant. There he ordered wine and we chatted and flirted with the wine and lunch. He was happy I was wearing his earrings.

Afterwards he took me shopping again against my half hearted protests. I was nervous someone would see us together. He led me to a dress boutique shop. I thought he was teasing but enjoyed his attention. He shifted through the racks and selected an expensive silken miniskirt dress. I was surprised he guessed my size. When I came out of the change room he smiled. I walked around while he watched. I looked good in it. He said, “That’s it” and told the cashier to ring it up. I said no but he opened his wallet and charged it. He next led me to a boutique woman’s shoe store. He watched while I tried on a few shoes. He selected a tan colored pair with three inch heel, an ankle strap and open toe. They matched the dress.

After this I said I had to leave. He walked me to my car and said he wanted to see me again. I told him to call. I let him bend down and kiss me on the cheek. My cheek burned where he kissed as I drove home.

This is great story. Can't wait to read more........

Users who are viewing this thread