• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for 1st BBC experience

• Thread startergrant67
  • Start date

grant67

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2004
I'm a MWF in Central Illinois looking for 1st BBC experience. Hubby will be present to photo, video or just watch if you are camera shy. We travel throughout the United States, so even if you are not from Illinois, give me a shout and you might be the first. I look forward to hearing from you.

If get Houston Hit me Up, pic on profile @ yahoo groups Houston swingers juniorearl1970

BBC in the dfw area..

damn...if ya ever make it to texas...its on and poppin!

knock her up

love to fill you tight cunt with my thick potent babymaking spunk watch you swell knock you up

Come to Atlanta

If you are ever in the area give me a holla so can hook up. You can find a pic on my yahoo profile enatl69

ur lovly boady

grant67 said:
I'm a MWF in Central Illinois looking for 1st BBC experience. Hubby will be present to photo, video or just watch if you are camera shy. We travel throughout the United States, so even if you are not from Illinois, give me a shout and you might be the first. I look forward to hearing from you.
wud love to take that dildos place

I am from Chicago 81/2 and looking to play,,,contact

I am in Carbondale, IL I would love to meet up' :) black cock right here'

I am a Blackman near Chicago i travel to Central Illnois on a regular basis lasalle Peoria and between and if you are interested email me at Chicagonites@aol.com and we can start planning

Users who are viewing this thread