• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for a BigBlackMonsterCock in Dallas

bigwhitecock

New around here...
Beloved Member
My girlfriend and I are looking for a monster black cock in Dallas. You must post your pic so we can see what it looks like. I'm 8" long so your cock must be big enough to make mine look tiny. 10" is ok, but 12"+ is what she and I both want. Below is a pic of her and me. Let us know.

Attachments

• karen_fer.jpg
    karen_fer.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1,056
  • karen_booty.jpg
    karen_booty.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,267
  • karen_back_1.jpg
    karen_back_1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 763
  • hjiol.jpg
    hjiol.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 504
Is your girlfriend a latina? It's rare to see an ass like that on a white girl. She looks good though.

yes

yes she is mexican. she really loves black cock though, she always tells me she wants a big black cock inside her because they are bigger and make her cum better.

You have a perfect 10 girlfriend! Very Very beautiful!!! Only thing I can think of for her to be an 11 is her body bouncing on top of a big black lover of her choice. Gotta send pic's when that happens!

If we get

If we get what we want I will post the pics. Also, she has a hot latina girlfriend that said if we find a blackcock stud she is down to fuck him to at the same time, while I film and take pics. Hope we get some black cocks soon.

Hi,

Thats a very cool project. I hope my bf was that open minded.

By the way u deserve ur nickname ;)

take care

Isabelle

Well, I'm glad you think my cock is nice. Yeah, she is a freak and I just want to see her cum hard all night. We are still looking...

O am in Dallas 2 weekends a month....

Sup guy. I would not mind helping you two out in fulfilling your fantasy. Oh and the mention of the second friend certainly did not hurt. I am a true 10"... been in lifestyle for years now and love it! I have no problem with you filming or taking pictures. I do ask that I get a copy as a courtesy. I have included some pics for you two. If interested in discussing further hit me up on yahoo or pm on here.

Black

Attachments

• root wonders 3.jpg
    root wonders 3.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 297
  • double duty.jpg
    double duty.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 365
  • root wonders 4.jpg
    root wonders 4.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 309
  • root wonders 2.jpg
    root wonders 2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 232
Hello
Professional, financially secure black male in North Dallas
would love to meet/greet attractive shapely married or single
white females. I am 6 ft1, 195, med br skinned , br eyes,
muscular athletic build, well endowed + long lasting and very oral.
I love to please and I promise you won't be disappointed
E-mail me at Dallasbm@aol.com or Dallasbm@yahoo.com for
more details..
Hope to hear from you soon
Lj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back