• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for a cuckold

• Thread starterPeeTWheatstraw
  • Start date

PeeTWheatstraw

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2007
groups.yahoo.com
I have a single black female that I have been training as my submissive for the past 2 months. We are now moving into more extreme activities and I would like to find a cuckold to serve us and clean her after we are finished having sex. I am located in Richmond, VA so you must be local or visiting the area to be considered.

PeeTWheatstraw said:
I have a single black female that I have been training as my submissive for the past 2 months. We are now moving into more extreme activities and I would like to find a cuckold to serve us and clean her after we are finished having sex. I am located in Richmond, VA so you must be local or visiting the area to be considered.

I could drive up from Charlotte to help out. cuckable35 on yahoo

PeeTWheatstraw said:

I am in Richmond and would love to be her cuckold and to eat your cum from her. reallysmalldick2004 on yahoo if you want to talk about it and get together for real.

Users who are viewing this thread