• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for a story

NaughtySecretary

New around here...
Beloved Member
It is in several parts, where a housewife is challenged on a site such as this by a chat room partner to have affairs with black men, at times risking it without birth control.

As time goes by, her daughter is also led into the lifestyle, and they both risk pregnancy in their affairs with black men.

Do you know of this story, and where I can find it?

Author

I think the stories you are looking for were written by "Vivian". There are five of them and you can find them at the Slutwives part of this site. I like them too, but she hasn't written anything new in a while.:whatever:

I usd to IM with vivian and her first 4 stories are true. Her sister did end up pregnant butr she had problems wiht one overy. I regret not staying in touch with her as she was really inot it. I am the one who challanged her to turn down hooking only once a month so she would possibly chance an IR impregnation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back