Looking for a woman to cum tribute

jbull

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 10, 2021
Hey looking to tribute wife/GF pics. I have a 8" cock that's clean cut and ready to cum. Pm me with her pics or if you just want to talk about her. Either one is fine but would love to shoot my load on her pics. Face pics and non face pics ok. I love tits but will do everything. Nude is a plus and looked to over non nudes.

I have kik and snap also. A_miller9074
Or gmail. Active10425051. same applies to them. Favorite color to eliminate bots

Last edited:
Reactions: Naughtycub
jbull said:
Hey looking to tribute wife/GF pics. I have a 8" cock that's clean cut and ready to cum. Pm me with her pics or if you just want to talk about her. Either one is fine but would love to shoot my load on her pics. Face pics and non face pics ok. I love tits but will do everything. Nude is a plus and looked to over non nudes.

I have kik and snap also. Amiller_9074
Or gmail. Active10425051. same applies to them. Favorite color to eliminate bots
I would love to have you cum tribute my sexy Asian wife, I couldn't find you on KIK

IMG_2334.jpeg

Reactions: qwertycouple and MattyF
jbull said:

IMG_8354.jpeg
IMG_8357.jpeg
IMG_8359.jpeg
IMG_8356.jpeg
IMG_8363.jpeg
IMG_8177.jpeg
IMG_8176.jpeg
IMG_8294.png
IMG_8329.jpeg

jbull said:

Let’s see ur cock

If you cant find me on kik send me your kik name and I will send you a message

jbull said:
Fuck man I would live to see wifey take that big fat cock where from Indiana here

Tennessee here

jbull said:
Tennessee here
Nice she goes there a lot for work what do u think of her her name is Stephanie

Naughtycub said:
Fuck man I would live to see wifey take that big fat cock where from Indiana here
I would love to see her choke on it also

Naughtycub said:
Nice she goes there a lot for work what do u think of her her name is Stephanie
She is hott. I would love to see her tits

jbull said:
She is hott. I would love to see her tits
Ok I’ll get it and here u go

IMG_8359.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: moonz, qwertycouple and jbull
Fuck I could cum on those
Naughtycub said:
Ok I’ll get it and here u go

IMG_8359.jpeg

Yes please. Love to see your hard cock next to my hot wife's photos.

DSCF0203 (2).JPG
DSCF0213 (2).JPG
rrDSCF0167a.jpg
r-00022.jpg
rrDSCF0055a.jpg

jbull said:
If you cant find me on kik send me your kik name and I will send you a message
mangrove..jack

Pls tribute my wife

5 - Tssunei.jpeg
1 - L9Uc8lt.jpeg
3 - CLu36oN.jpeg