• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.
This is a great thread. My wife's an indian muslim. She doesnt wear a hijab...on the contrary, shes quite the slut. Got pics of her in hot dresses, including a bikini. She lost her virginity to an uncircumcised, non-muslim cock. Would love to see one fuck her holes.
It sounds really superb and i am sure when she has shared tis you were super excited...... Incase you wish to live the fantasy once again of your wife with a non-muslim Cock of around 9" then do let me know....we can talk on Kik 1st

Regards,

Sam

I am a bull who is looking constantly for muslim and hijaby sluts. those ladies who are so clean from the first glance but they are a professional slut under their islamic outfit.
you can reach me in skype an telegram

It sounds really superb and i am sure when she has shared tis you were super excited...... Incase you wish to live the fantasy once again of your wife with a non-muslim Cock of around 9" then do let me know....we can talk on Kik 1st

Regards,

Sam
Hi, I'm ready to share my pakistani wife for real, you have to be discreet and clean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back