• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for play

• Thread starterJenSmidt
  • Start date

JenSmidt

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2009
My husband is a real cockold that likes watching me fuck other men, the more men the better he likes it. Then he has to lick all the cum off my body before I will let him cum.

Attachments

• cockholds.jpg
    cockholds.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 1,244
An absolutely exquisite backside. I would love to kiss those lips for hours! Your cucky and lovers are very lucky.

What part of Texas? May be able to help you. I can certify that I am for real.

Wonderful photo Jen - sparks off a dozen different thoughts in my mind, but not all might suit you... (do you like that well spanked???) :D

Sweet, pouting pussy lips and a very tempting ass - I'd love to take a turn enjoying each of those while your hubby looks on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I only saw this woman's pussy earlier, now that I've seen her ass I'm REALLY regretting not moving to Houston.

cleanup

MMM so beautiful little pussy and ass!!! I would love to lick and suck all the cum out of your pussy and asshole!!!! I wish I were your husband!! I would clean up the bull also!!!!!!!!!! I am in San Antonio, Tx. let me know if I can serve you and/or your bulls. Maybe have your husband and Myself play sissy with each other and we can suck each others clittys and clean up both of you!!!!
sissy missy:D

I keep coming back to this pussy and ass shot, this may be the prettiest, most fuckable rear I've ever seen in my life. I don't know whether to suck those glistening pussy lips, stick my cock in your ass, or just sit back and admire you.

Not to detract from that very nice tukkus, but who ever wrote on her ass can't spell this site's URL correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL - I'm going with one of two options:

1) Whoever was writing was slightly distracted for some reason (I can appreciate that)

2) Perhaps she thinks of her cuckold hubby as a Cock Holder while she enjoys other more satisfying cocks.... making her a Cock Holder as well :)

See - it all makes perfect sense :D

im very close to Houston and would love to make you moan and organism just inches from your husbands face.

please send me a PM so we can swap pics and get to know each other

sweet Doll, I get down that way, would love to use ya!........

New to the Houston area and would love to fuck you in front of hubby. Hit me back if interested in talking...

Users who are viewing this thread