• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for Publishing Company

Elizabeth T

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
First I want to say that this is a great site. I love it. My husband has written a book based on some actual events. We have tried to get it published but are denied due to the content. It contains explicit sex acts and a lot of interracial sexual encounters. We were wondering if anyone knew of a publishing company (who is legit) that publishes this type material. Luv...Liz

It is based on a true events. The story is about a Narcotics Detective who makes a major drug bust, and many years later the mob families join forces and come after him and his wife and make them there sex slaves.

Actual events. O this i got to read!

And if u do find someone to publish it let us know so we can buy it.

It very much happened. And we know this book will sell, but it is to find someone who is not afraid of publishing this type of material. We can't find anyone that wants to read something based on true events.

Elizabeth T said:
It very much happened. And we know this book will sell, but it is to find someone who is not afraid of publishing this type of material. We can't find anyone that wants to read something based on true events.

?!? WE do!

Thanks for the advise on the publishing company, they do not do this kind of work, due to the hardcore nature of the book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back