Attachments

• erIMG_2498.jpg
    erIMG_2498.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 363
Reactions: BBCDoNoR
who take these pics?

jenwife29 said:
When I feel lonely...

Fantastic new pic... please continue posting Jen.

truth is hard to hear!

Well, every time you look at you son you will be reminded of the consequences of cheating on your hubby! I feel that if you wanted to fuck a black man, yellow, or blue makes no difference, just that looking back on your story perhaps you should have at least mentioned to your hubby that you wanted to fuck someone else, if for no other reason than you were wanting to explore your sexuality. Just maybe he would have been open minded enough to be ok with you cucking him, who knows, maybe he would have wanted to watch you, or maybe even join in.
I am happy for you and him and your son that you are all still together! I understand about you being in need of at least feeling that your desired, and wanted. No you can't blame your hubby, he's not the one that cheated. In a way I really don't blame you either, except for the part about getting pregnant! That was inexcusable!
I wonder...what would your reaction be to your husband telling you that he has cheated, and in fact has a child of his own by another lady? What would you do? Would you leave him? Cheat again as a pay back?

Just so you know...I for one find you very desirable, and yes wanted by more than myself that I'm sure of! You are a beautiful lady, very sexy, I love your pics, and I would love to be there for you when your lonely! Jeez, how big is that black dildo?

Does your hubby know you are using a black dildo to fuck yourself with? JUST MAYBE, yes just maybe if he knows you have that black cock dildo he really resents you having that, after all it only serves to remind him of your cheating. Perhaps you can get yourself a nice huge white dildo, they are just as big you know! That way he won't feel so challenged seeing you with a white cock! If I were you trying to win your way back into his good graces a big white dildo will do it for him I bet!

jenwife29 said:
Wow, I haven't been on here in a year! Just an update, Kevin is a healthy 5 year old and he keeps me very busy. I am still with my husband, but we don't have much time for passion in our lives and we still haven't fully overcome our issues. Jay is not in the picture, but Kevin looks a lot like him in many ways. Here is a recent photo of me. Thanks for the support!

Still looking great

Good advice .

bluesnake said:
Too bad hubby left you! Your a very desirable lady, but I do understand why your hubby left you. It is a hard thing for a man to raise another mans child that is a product of cheating! With your boy being of mixed race your hubby couldn't explain away that the baby was his and the fact that every time he looks at the boy he sees you being fucked by your black lover.
It seems to me that the least you could have done since you had made up your mind to fuck the other guy was to take birth control, or have the man wear a condom, or at very least have spermicide handy because you knew that you were in your fertile time. I have taken the time to go back to the beginning of your posts. Quite frankly I found that you really could have cared less about your husband and the fallout of your indiscretions. What you did was as if you had stabbed him in his back with a rusty knife! This whole story is disgusting and makes me sick. I know you could care less about my thoughts about this, and that is fine! My question is why would you have posted the whole story unless you were hoping to find like minded people to make you feel good about yourself!

"For better or for worse" must come in her somewhere.

A man who truly loves his wife, will FORGIVE HER for indiscretions in the marriage.

Mind you, some guys believe in CONDITIONAL MARRIAGE with "Bail-Out Clauses".

Most wives only get a quarter of the sex they need - and some feel they should jump into other beds to get a top-up.

I just discovered your thread Jen. I have loved reading of your life's journey and desires. Love your sexy photo's too. Just beautiful.

you look fantastic
reading you r "story" now
Love ,, Heatehr

jenwife29 said:
Update

Sorry that I have not updated in a while. My son (3) keeps me busy, and it is sometimes hard to find time for myself. Unfortunately my husband moved out a month ago, and it has been very hard. I feel in some ways that I deserve it, but it is still difficult. I feel lonely, and sometimes I want him back, but sometimes I think about other desires as well...

jenwife29 said:
When I feel lonely...

hello jen. is your husband still with you ? with what result did you settle things ? i mean your husband could have denied the child to be his but he stayed - i guess he loves you. tell us what's going on these days. and take the pill so you won't have bad surprises again.

jenwife29 said:
Thank you noway...I think I will always have these desires...I know if the right man were here with me now...I would be very tempted to feel life inside me again.
Having the best walk to yr pick atm