• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking For Weekday Bf

• Thread starterBlonde Wife
  • Start date

Blonde Wife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 3, 2008
Looking To Get A Man To Fuck During The Week While Hubby Is Working, A Few Times Or So And Maybe Cuck Him When He Cums Home. Hubby Has About 6in Cock, Im Looking For 8-10 Inches, But Girth Has To Be Big Or It Doesnt Even Matter, Hubby Has Been Working On Streching My Pussy For The Last 18 Months Or So With Big Play Cock, I Have Him Fuck Me With Play Cock And His Small Cock, And Sometimes Even A 2nd Play Cock With The Two Also, It Fills Me So Much I Squirt All Over The Place Including On Hubbys Stomach. Leave Comments Of Interest And What You Want

what a fucking beautiful pussy where are you as i would love to get my dick into it

Whats your location ,,,, I ain';t gonna waste my time travelling,., you got to be close enough to make it worth it... on the plus side... I can have your cunt stretched so its like a tunnel you can bend over at World superbikes and they'll park their bikes up there

Hot slut!!!

Nice pics of a hot slut... but we want more. Hub want to see her do some black studs, want to see her holes filled and want to see that slutty expression on her face when she comes....

cum on guys 1000 people look at my post and no comments but a few

jesus lady where the hell did you get that amazing pussy? I could open my beer bottle in that thing and pour my entire beer in there and still have room for more. What an amazing deep depth pussy, you are a keeper. Gorgeous damn cunt but you already know that so I am not telling you anything new

You are fine as hell.

No doubt you could handle my little pecker with ease.

fucking awesome pussy,sorry cant do anything for you as am a small cocked cuck myself but like I say,nice pussy.

Where do you live?

Im in california, let me know where you live. Im in 30's attractive and professional.

joe

Great pics love your pussy peeking out from your little black dress!

Okc cock

I am in okc,okla, are you near. I am shaved athletic body with nice cock

Damn!

That's a beautiful pussy. It's a shame I can't help you with my skinny dick but I'd certainly take care of any creampies.

Got any creampie photos to share?

Last edited by a moderator:
You Are A Beautiful Woman.

Blonde Wife Thank you for they very hot photos. Your hubbys boss must be hung very well. I bet his dick is much bigger than the one in you in the photo. Am i right? I can not find one flaw with you which is a compliment that can not be given all that easy. As far as the creampies, I would :p:p:p them. Because you are so fucking hot :D I see stars and they are all of you. Thanks for my raging cock. Because YOU did it. okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread