• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking her first Bull

SouthAmericaMILF

New around here...
Beloved Member
My wife Felicia and I have been happily married for fifteen years or so and still have great sex, albeit not as often as we would like. We try share our fantasies and try to live them. This has increased our love life tremendously. For that, we are into the swinging lifestyle for 2 years, and in several months…she meet some guys ( was 4) and fuck them while I’m watched her. In fact almost 3 months ago she had two regular lovers (1 incredible 19ys young guy and another of 28 and one of my best friend). And actually she is 41 years old now and look incredible with her shook body…I guess she look more younger than her real age.We live in Buenos Aires, Argentina but tree months ago we traveled to USA for business and WOW…we are very surprise at see many interracial couples. I just see all there black guys with beautiful white women and CLICK! I start thinking about…it was more about the naughty or taboo aspect of it that makes it really erotic. She hasn't expressed a desire for black men, but she does eventually want someone that is much larger down there.Now I fantasize it all the time. May be just the difference in skin tone that does it for me. Nothing prejudiced. In last week I discovered this great site in the net and would like share my feels with us. First…We would like make a thread about ours profile…but not sure why…we can’t. Any kind of solution? Any help?

Attachments

• --.jpg
    --.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 1,416
  • -.jpg
    -.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 964
  • ---.jpg
    ---.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1,231
Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, that's a nice looking woman. No doubt some of the studs on this site will provide the black rod she wants.

well guys this is FAKE

WHY? because the 2 pic is different than the others and that woman is DEAD

the case is very famous in argentina and nobody knows who killed her

Thnks guys...my wife thinking about the comments..what do u think?

Attachments

• -.jpg
    -.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 333
  • ---.jpg
    ---.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 648
She sure is sexy. Those nipples are amazing, i love small hard erect nipples like that. Your very lucky to not only have such a sexy woman but to have one that will be open to trying new sexual experiences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back