• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking in Louisiana

Elizabeth T

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Hey everyone, I am Liz. I am from Southwest Louisiana the heart of Cajun Country. I am married but my husband loves watching me with other men. I am looking for private Gangbang parties and barebacking only. Allergic to Condoms. I work for a Doctor and I am tested regularly. I can guarantee that I am USDA approved and very clean. If interested give us a holler at ken2chet@aol.com.

Got any more pics of you, beautiful? Some ass and pussy maybe? My black dick got stiff just looking at this one.

Thanks for writing back. I am limited on the pics that I do have. I see that you are from the Baton Rouge area. Not far for me & my husband to travel.
Write me at ken2chet@aol.com and I will send you a couple more pics. Luv Liz

Hi Liz

Hi,

I think I worked with you in STL

Always thought you were smokin hot

Luv to clean you up after...

cheers

Men beware

I can guarantee that I am USDA approved and very clean.

I can guarantee if you keep getting gangbanged by strangers, you won't be long.

Thanks for everyone who has written back. Give us a shout and let's see if we can arrange something. Write us at ken2chet@aol.com. Rob, I think you know how to find Ken give him a call. Luv this site. Awesome.

Umm very nice. Im from the Lafayette area. Would love to see what wwe can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back