• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking To Be Humilliated :)

Quick question: [at] what point does humiliation basically hit an end? I feel like I'm [getting] there and [am] kind of bored [with the] usual stuff.
It depends on your personality and your willingness to accept, or even desire, further humiliations. Those your wife, mother and sister are subjecting you to actually strike me as sort of mild.

........ Quick question: at what point does humiliation basically hit an end??? I feel like I'm getting there, and am kind of bored with the usual stuff.
How's it going, Tinytitan? Any success with persuading your sexy boss-wife (or her and your mother) to step it up to higher, more interesting and erotic levels of humiliating you as her cuckold?

If your answer is "yes," in what ways are they subjecting you to increased humiliation :cool:? And, do you now feel more adequately humiliated :eek:?

If your answer is "no," and you continue to feel your present humiliation as a cuckold is inadequate, let me know and I'll suggest some additional ways your sexy boss-wife could step it up :p.

Last edited:
i am a dumb cuck (everyone says so)with my sisters real facebook email id and bio data opened.

Her pics are in my pictures(no nudes)Wannabe sub cuck. Fantsize a lot about a Dom Bull making me obey, giving my sister to him.

But always to scared to show or ******. So any Dom Bull can make or force me to show her so i have to obey? Making my 22yo sis his slut?
Hope there is a Dom BUll who can own her, making me more cuck or sub

How's it going, Tinytitan? Any success with persuading your sexy boss-wife (or her and your mother) to step it up to higher, more interesting and erotic levels of humiliating you as her cuckold?
Nothing really happened for a couple of days...After that it has been great, wife has been extra hornier and sending more photos of her fucking somone else...As of mother and her, my wife and lover seem to only fuck on the couch now for mother to see,bull also stays longer so when i get back home they end their fucking session on our bed,since i'm not worthy of watching them fuck....as of the panty situation wife and mother gave me 2 options which is either i eat all the cum off of them in front of them or wear them.While I wear them wife rubs my little dick but only to have me with a small boner & also tells me to do the same with myself anytime It goes down.....So precum adds to the already pretty large load in the panties.Yesterday I was told if I wanted to cum it would be anally.Sex would not be anywhere as usual as before...i mentioned that while wearing tjose panties I am not allowed to cum, but when i get a day off or simply not wearing them i can do as I wish...That way I am not bored as the usual and think about her getting piped down. Buying panties has been the best experience so far, she has been asking a few workers which i should wear, exchanged numbers & told them my situation so we plan on going when they are around to better the experience

Users who are viewing this thread

Back