• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking To Fuck Your Wife

sawdog39

New around here...
Beloved Member
Young and mixed got a big cock I wanna fuck her while u watch

download.jpg

My first wife would have truly enjoyed your big cock and I would have enjoyed watching you fuck her with it. GTR

That's a nice cock!
I enjoy thinking of her having to take your cock many times over the course over a night or more.
I'd love for you to wreck her pussy, and cum inside it!

Young and mixed got a big cock I wanna fuck her while u watch

download.jpg
Mary is 48 y o and very shy. But I think she would go if she was seduced and wined and dined a bit. Not sure I could take watching, but willing to be restrained while you accomplish the task. Northern Minnesota couple, could meet up within a reasonable distance. You would need to be an old college friend perhaps.
nellied@excite.com

My finay wife take that she won't walk a week but surely she would beg you to keep deep in her all night once she lubes herself with her juice.I wouldn't to watch until I cum in her mouth.She always fantasy another cock fuck her deep from behind while she she does BJ to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back