• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

loosing your wife

Didn't hear anything from her sins 1 month now. For sure they are fucking like rabbits all the time.
I miss the times she comes home with creampies from him and sit on my face and says: "do you taste him, no, stick your tong deeper inside" SO HOT !

All you have to do is look at earlier posts to see how messed up we cuckolds get. I joined this forum in 2006 when I almost lost my wife to her boyfriend/bull. It wasn't until 2008-09 that she broke up with him, then 2010 when she stopped fucking him. She went cold turkey on cuckolding for a while. A couple of the senior members gave great advise and I/we made it through. During that time I was her friend who got to let her cry on my shoulder and Her Bull got to fuck her as much and more than I knew about. I got sex too but she wasn't into it - definitely mercy/guilt fucks.

She had one-night affair with an ex-bf and then nothing and even though I almost lost her for two years I pushed her and hinted and beta'd my way into being a cuckold again. I guess we don't learn or the sight and taste of our wives used pussy is too much of an addiction. Now she has a boyfriend and I know their fucking even though she won't tell me about it and guess what.......I am pretty happy and feel better now than the last two years. Go figure?

As a bull, the fantasy and concept of eventually replacing the husband completely is appealing, but I feel like it would lose it's appeal in the long term with no cuck around to degrade and give me that extra rush of power.

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if it's ok, but I'm cross-posting this here since it might get other eyeballs from being in a more popular forum.

I feel the need to reach out to the community and find others who can relate to what I’m going through.

My wife and I have been married for two decades. Lovely life in almost all ways, except she is a nympho and I am incapable of fulfilling her sexual needs.

We’ve tried everything, including cuckolding, which led to her having several relationships over the years, including long term emotionally committed relationships where my wife and her boyfriend would have been considered primary partners.

Long story short, after many years, my slut wife and I have an increased amount of discussions about “cuckold divorce” lately.

Over the last ten years, we’ve used cuckold divorce in fantasies that we share with each other from time to time. Such as her leaving me for a great lover and man but keeping me on the side as a slave. This fantasy has lots of variations from me living in the spare bedroom to me living in my own place away from them. Other variations include whether the slavery/servitude is only domestic or if there are still creampie cleanup duties or not.

Intercourse is always completely out of the question as we have not had sex for several months and only had sex a few times in the last few years. And wife has stated she has zero interest in that with me at this point.

Anyway, our discussions and fantasies of cuckold divorce have increased in frequency and intensity the last few months and I feel the need to connect with others.

Pros:
Turns us both on a lot
She gets complete freedom
Ultimate fantasy in some ways

Cons:
Fear of the unknown
What if it’s the worst mistake
Life completely changes

I’m struggling with the reality vs fantasy because it’s possibly headed in the reality direction.

And yet, to be honest, it still turns us both on more than anything to fantasize and talk about. These have become daily discussions over the last month.

She’s been looking for apartments and budgeting so we can explore a trial separation - so it’s getting very real.

She loves it because she has several men she sees and loves the idea of complete freedom.

I have mixed feelings because I’m very aroused by this level of cuckolding and the big step it is to cuckold divorce but I also have all sorts of apprehensions as you could imagine.

I’d love to chat with others who have gone through this, fantasize about this, or are interested in this.

I’m happy to fill in any blanks or answer any questions.

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if it's ok, but I'm cross-posting this here since it might get other eyeballs from being in a more popular forum.

I feel the need to reach out to the community and find others who can relate to what I’m going through.

My wife and I have been married for two decades. Lovely life in almost all ways, except she is a nympho and I am incapable of fulfilling her sexual needs.

We’ve tried everything, including cuckolding, which led to her having several relationships over the years, including long term emotionally committed relationships where my wife and her boyfriend would have been considered primary partners.

Long story short, after many years, my slut wife and I have an increased amount of discussions about “cuckold divorce” lately.

Over the last ten years, we’ve used cuckold divorce in fantasies that we share with each other from time to time. Such as her leaving me for a great lover and man but keeping me on the side as a slave. This fantasy has lots of variations from me living in the spare bedroom to me living in my own place away from them. Other variations include whether the slavery/servitude is only domestic or if there are still creampie cleanup duties or not.

Intercourse is always completely out of the question as we have not had sex for several months and only had sex a few times in the last few years. And wife has stated she has zero interest in that with me at this point.

Anyway, our discussions and fantasies of cuckold divorce have increased in frequency and intensity the last few months and I feel the need to connect with others.

Pros:
Turns us both on a lot
She gets complete freedom
Ultimate fantasy in some ways

Cons:
Fear of the unknown
What if it’s the worst mistake
Life completely changes

I’m struggling with the reality vs fantasy because it’s possibly headed in the reality direction.

And yet, to be honest, it still turns us both on more than anything to fantasize and talk about. These have become daily discussions over the last month.

She’s been looking for apartments and budgeting so we can explore a trial separation - so it’s getting very real.

She loves it because she has several men she sees and loves the idea of complete freedom.

I have mixed feelings because I’m very aroused by this level of cuckolding and the big step it is to cuckold divorce but I also have all sorts of apprehensions as you could imagine.

I’d love to chat with others who have gone through this, fantasize about this, or are interested in this.

I’m happy to fill in any blanks or answer any questions.
I think you need to define "cuckold divorce"

Oh fair enough. Cuckold divorce meaning where she leaves me for another man but keeps me around in service in some capacity

I lost my wife after several years of sharing off and on we decided a steady lover would be a good idea and she got involved with a black coworker of hers and it really got out of control very quickly. Within two weeks of starting with him he was fucking her 3 to 4 times a week you can just imagine what that does to a wife and a marriage.

Don't get me wrong I was in heaven but started to see all the warning signs but kept right on encouraging her.

Very quickly it was like a biological process took over her and she started to drift away from me. I must admit it was a super erotic process but tragic in the end.

Message me if you want to know more.

Ya but it was fun while it lasted! 😃😁😆

fun 018.jpg

I lost my wife after several years of sharing off and on we decided a steady lover would be a good idea and she got involved with a black coworker of hers and it really got out of control very quickly. Within two weeks of starting with him he was fucking her 3 to 4 times a week you can just imagine what that does to a wife and a marriage.

Don't get me wrong I was in heaven but started to see all the warning signs but kept right on encouraging her.

Very quickly it was like a biological process took over her and she started to drift away from me. I must admit it was a super erotic process but tragic in the end.

Message me if you want to know more
Some of you have reached out wanting to know more about my story look here to message me . Some of you want to know about my story.

No one is an expert on hotwifing or cuckolding. But I'm pretty sure that a wife doesn't fall in love after 1 sexual encounter with another man, nor deep enough to end her marriage UNLESS it was on verge and she needed a reason, any reason. I think it takes repeated contact. That I think is where things fail, The familiarity that becomes so very comfortable, that time alone to get to know each other.

We limited the number fo times my late hotwife had with some men, to not test fate. The only ones that were repeats were the men she didn't like as people but liked sex with them.

No one is an expert on hotwifing or cuckolding. But I'm pretty sure that a wife doesn't fall in love after 1 sexual encounter with another man, nor deep enough to end her marriage UNLESS it was on verge and she needed a reason, any reason. I think it takes repeated contact. That I think is where things fail, The familiarity that becomes so very comfortable, that time alone to get to know each other.

We limited the number fo times my late hotwife had with some men, to not test fate. The only ones that were repeats were the men she didn't like as people but liked sex with them.
I would agree a steady lover and in my case single is much more dangerous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back