• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Losers and scumbags

• Thread startergregh
  • Start date
niteflyerbbc said:
Gears point 1 I don't have to prove anything to you.Point 2 I am proud of my accomplishments, that I have achieved . Point 3 to call someone you don;t even know stupid is very childish. Point4 obviously you sound jealous, could it be that you tried to join the Corps and they REJECTED you, We have a saying "everybody can join the Army, but not everyone can be a Marine"Hence the few the proud the Marines, plus it's a family thing for me my Dad was in the pacific theater, my uncle was in the European theater, two first Cousins were in Nam. all served proudly in the Corps.

Good for you. Well written and well thought out.

How old are you? Are you still in the corps?

gregh said:
White trash whores and the lowlife niggers that they let fornicate with them. And then, the loser husbands who let their trash whores back in their beds. May you all rot in hell.
As the song goes " i'm dreaming of a white christmas".
In our little part of the south, niggers swing from trees and the trashy harlots are treated like the trash they are.
Rahowa!!!!! White power.

Go have a look who your President is! An African-American. :)

Users who are viewing this thread