Losers and scumbags

• Thread startergregh
  • Start date

gregh

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2009
White trash whores and the lowlife niggers that they let fornicate with them. And then, the loser husbands who let their trash whores back in their beds. May you all rot in hell.
As the song goes " i'm dreaming of a white christmas".
In our little part of the south, niggers swing from trees and the trashy harlots are treated like the trash they are.
Rahowa!!!!! White power.

I'm sure in your part of the South there are many white women who "fornicate" with Black men and love it, probably your wife and your mom.

Wow, I am really shocked you are on this site. But since you are, may I make a suggestion? Why don't you tell those "trashy harlots" that I am looking for just such a woman to be my wife. I would treat her like the wonderful woman she truly is. And, unlike you, I absolutely love to suck cock especially beautiful black cock. I would gladly service all my wife's male friends and encourage her and support her in having as many male friends as she wanted. I would do anything to make her life as pleasureable as possible. I truly believe if everyone just helped each other find the happiness they desired, the world would be a better place. Now don't forget to tell those ladies about me!!!! I will worship the very ground they walk on.

gregh said:
White trash whores and the lowlife niggers that they let fornicate with them. And then, the loser husbands who let their trash whores back in their beds. May you all rot in hell.
As the song goes " i'm dreaming of a white christmas".
In our little part of the south, niggers swing from trees and the trashy harlots are treated like the trash they are.
Rahowa!!!!! White power.

Gay... by any chance?

Ahhhhhhhhh The pleasure of trolling down the stream on a lazy afternoon:flash: ;)

I guess you haven't heard but hatred also will get you a seat in hell. One with your name on it.

Dude, don't be a hater. Just drop trou and take a pic of that small little cock of yours and post it.

Trust me, you'll feel a whole lot better once you've opened the closet door.

Are you?

So I'll assume you're not into the Lifestyle???????

that part of south

where exactly is that part of the south, ill bet they still hide their whiyr robes and cone hats in closet. but the question remains as to why they hide?

Its so sad that its funny. Why would someone would create an account just so they can be disruptive? Get a life, loser!

Shut up and continue to beat your meat and hide in the corner behind your anonymity, scumbag!
and oh yeah.... Im in the south enjoying the attention of these lovely southern white women while you sit at home.

so true

this whack job that started this thread is telling the truth about his area of the south. My wife and I left that area after somebody there actually tried to kill my black fucking wife. He can keep his area of the south and maybe we can cram the rest of the useless pieces of shit in there too. Then cut that part of the US off and set it adrift with all the waste of humanity on it.

iraddicthub said:
so i'll assume you're not into the lifestyle???????

laughing, the fuck, out loud ..... good one!!!

Gregh

Gregh is not a very nice man...I would not sleep with him!

The Marines in my unit would love to spend at least 2 hours with you, btw they are all white. and Officers.like me.Don't be surprised if one of the show up at your door step with his Black wife. btw the US patriot act is still enforce you could conceivably disappear.

niteflyerbbc said:
The Marines in my unit would love to spend at least 2 hours with you, btw they are all white. and Officers.like me.Don't be surprised if one of the show up at your door step with his Black wife. btw the US patriot act is still enforce you could conceivably disappear.

A couple of points...

First... everybody keeps replying, but the dude has been banned. I figure his IP was banned as well because there hasn't been any replies by "new" members, backing him up.

Second... the post that I quoted is just plain stupid. Everyone, just read through that post and bathe in its stupidness.

Dude, I know you wanted to say something about the thread originator, but nobody believes you are a Marine and especially not an officer. Officers have been to college.... ATTENDED, not driven by.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knock-Knock
Original poster on this thread answers the door... "Yes? Can I help you?"

Marine officer standing outside his door replies... "Yes sir. I am Captain Davis of the All-White-Except-For-NiteFlyerBBC-Special-Patriot-Act-Enforcement/Assassin-Unit... I would like you to meet my black wife who has, for some unknown reason, come with me today."

OP looks at the Marine officer and asks.... "What do you need from me?"

Marine officer answers... "Well, seems as though you posted some inflammatory statements on an interracial message board, and because of that, I am here to kill you and then dispose of your remains where no one will ever find you."

Op answers just before the Marine officer stabs him in the throat... "Damn! That seems a little harsh!"

lifestyle

I would say people like this drive me bat shit crazy, but compairing this person to bat shit would be an insult to the organic matter that makes up bat shit.

gears...:)....too funny!

Funny

watchinwife said:
I would say people like this drive me bat shit crazy, but compairing this person to bat shit would be an insult to the organic matter that makes up bat shit.

God I love it. That is the funniest think I have heard in a long time. The only sad part, it is most likely true.

As a former Marine "dude" would live a bit longer than that. Baby find a nice black horse to fuck him first.

niteflyerbbc said:
I guess you haven't heard but hatred also will get you a seat in hell. One with your name on it.

And while his in hell with all the "niggers" I am sure some brothas wont mind servicing that white ass of his...........and I bet he will love it.

Gears point 1 I don't have to prove anything to you.Point 2 I am proud of my accomplishments, that I have achieved . Point 3 to call someone you don;t even know stupid is very childish. Point4 obviously you sound jealous, could it be that you tried to join the Corps and they REJECTED you, We have a saying "everybody can join the Army, but not everyone can be a Marine"Hence the few the proud the Marines, plus it's a family thing for me my Dad was in the pacific theater, my uncle was in the European theater, two first Cousins were in Nam. all served proudly in the Corps.