• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lost dare over sis

• Thread starterChurchCuck
  • Start date
Yes sir

Reactions: TheSpanishDom
ChurchCuck said:
thats right you have been told now get it done

Reactions: avarice
ChurchCuck said:
She’s a sweet shy angel thats loves her church she would never she’s hated even more then her knees showing
Just enjoy her pleasures before church on Sunday.... just take her she will thank you later....

Reactions: ChurchCuck
in her room

Reactions: TheSpanishDom
ChurchCuck said:
in her room
Go now, mobile in silence, take a few photos of her. Don't wait or think, just go and do it cuck.

oh my

sehhrt.jpg

Reactions: AstaSilva and TheSpanishDom
ChurchCuck said:
I think that's not your sister cuck. Go get the photos of your sister for me and my big dick cuck.

ChurchCuck said:
she is literally the furthest from a *****

bdxhdxhb.jpg

Knew a church girl who even just looked like your sister. Didn't want penatration, in fact at first didn't even want sex. After a while sitting on her knees sucking me with 2 fingers inside herself was her favorit thing to. Wanted to stay a virgin until marriage, but loved the hell out of it when sitting on her knees sucking and fingerfucking with a candle in her butthole. Just a few times allowed me to insert my dick in her butthole, both had a great orgasm but stopped wanting this after a girl from church said this was how the devil would trick girls to make a ***** out of themselves.

• Wow
Reactions: AstaSilva and ChurchCuck
omg omg wow thats hot i can dream about that with my sis mayby she lickes her bible

ChurchCuck said:
she is literally the furthest from a *****

bdxhdxhb.jpg

Also back around my late teens and early 20's a sister of a friend was like your sister. Very decent looking and a face like a angel. Her parents ****** her to visit church twice on a sunday ( my friend had this till he was 18 and never went inside a church again ). Few times we kissed at a party but after a while after going to church wanted to meet. First thing she needed was a big dick filling her up. The heavier the preach the more rebelious and wanting nastier sex she got.

Remember a visit to his place seeing a movie. His parents ordered him to to stop the movie because a woman was doing oral sex. This wasn't happening in the real world they said and was only a thing for whores or when under satans influence. next day his siter gave me a fantastic blowjob and swallowed everything. End of the evening and while driving her home she after fucking wanted me to cum in her mouth. Asked me if i thought she was under influance of satan, told her no but she was a slutty filthy ***** and i loved every minute of it.

My husband an I don’t go to church all that often but if I would show you a photo of every young girl we see that we would love to see them blacked, I could fill up about another hundred pages or more of some really hot girls we see in church. And when I see them, I always wonder if they’ve ever been blacked before.. especially the ones we catch staring at us with seemingly a smile on their face.

Reactions: AstaSilva, dwflovbbc and ChurchCuck
thats super hot

Are you a sub sissy?

God ain’t the only thing she worships from her knees

omg thats hot

any more

Interested in more of your sis' pictures. Would love to see her again

Was told to upload this
And say this is what she will be sucking on

505E2FCF-DC4D-4240-BD8B-F525D7D88A0C.jpeg

Reactions: Loversexy
From her new “daddy”

2DABA388-9A96-4ED5-B727-9C96569BDEF1.jpeg 22F6515B-A6DE-45B7-8BFD-D656A2ABAE9A.jpeg

Reactions: Tinycuckold and Loversexy

Users who are viewing this thread