• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Love hubby taking me to find cocks:)

hot4it

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
I just love hubby taking me to find cocks to fuck and suck. I love him watching them use his slut/wife, and taking pictures. I get so excited when them talk filthy to me and about me. But the best part is after we get alone and I feed him cream-pies:) That excites me more than anything.

new3.JPG slut at the hole.JPG slut wanting a mouthfull.JPG slut needing cum fix.JPG slut eating.JPG

My filthy e-mails

Don't forget to send me the nasty, filthiest e-mails guys I love to read them, or have hubby read them to me:)

Slut answering nasty e-mails.JPG cock ho 8.JPG slut after reading nasty e-mail.JPG hac.JPG hot ***** 9.JPG

You are a slut

You are the biggest slut I have fund in my life.

You are the greastest ***** I have ever seen and that makes me cum. I wish I was in front of you to fill your slut face with cum after a good dick suck from your filthy mouth

Damn, you're hot!!! Would love to see some more Glory-hole pics and some bedroom shots.

thank you

Thank you so much for those incredible pics. Man, it's hard to stop and write this right now if you know what I mean.

With tits like that and a pussy to match I just bet that not only are you a splendid little cocksucker, but I bet you could near fuck a man to death. You are definitely one hot little Pussy!! GO Girl keep up the good work for hubby!!

excellant

would love to clean you sensitive pussy up and make you cum sucking all of your combined juices cleaning every inch of your cum covered body

Have you ever thought of doing a gloryhole party? I went to a buddy's house to watch a big boxing match. nothing but guys there. His wife had him install a temporary wall in their guest bathroom with a gloryhole in it. She stayed in the bathroom and begged for cock through the hole any time any guy came in to pee. At the end of the night she had sucked all of our dicks a number of times, the line for the "bathroom" was always 5 guys long.

What a big titted cocksucker you are. would luv 2 see u do a blowbang with 10-15 big cocks

Hi Ms. Hot4it,

Thank you for posting your photos. Your pic on the left shows you have gorgeous big tits, a fine pussy and an a sensuous come-hither face. Nice!

I just love hubby taking me to find cocks to fuck and suck. ....

Good! You have the right idea, and you have your husband on the right track.

.... The best part is after we're alone and I feed him cream-pies:). That excites me more than anything.

*Very* good! :p I hope you'll post some photos of you queening your husband, as is entirely proper for a cuckoldress like yourself, after one of your trysts :cool:. See:

The Fine Art of Queening

Cheers—

Custer

hi slut. i would just love to stick my cock up your pussy and fuck you so hard that you couldn;t walk for dayes and then i would cum in your mouth and made you play with the cum you cumslot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back