• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

love sharing wife

• Thread starterjc67452003
  • Start date
Later that nite she ended up shooting pool with one of the guys we had played with earlier. She had had a few more drinks and was feeling really flirty. They made a bet that if she one he had to pay our tab for the nite, which was getting up there. He said he wanted more than another body shot since his risk was getting higher. She said if he won she would give him a blow job. Needless to say, he won. They went out to our car and got in the back seat. I stayed inside but could see out the window. Every now and then I could see her head bob up and down. It was awesome!!!!!!!! When she came back in she gave me a big kiss. I could taste his come. I can always tell when she comes home after sucking someone's cock.

Attachments

• shower1.JPG
    shower1.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 444
  • shower2.JPG
    shower2.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 499
You are a damn lucky man....more adventures if you dont mind

m8 i'm NO CUCK but your wife is 1 hot woman. like i say love the fant
asy

my bbw hot wife jennifer

This BBw wants a big black cock

Attachments

• New Image.JPG
    New Image.JPG
    4.1 KB · Views: 456
I would love to let your wife take pictures of her sucking my cock. Where are you located?
ij

she came home the other nite after being out with this guy, he fucked her for over 4 hours. she was so loose and wet when she got home. the next day she could barely walk. loved going down on that wet pussy. she said after he came in her the first time it she went down on his cock and he was hard again in 5 minutes. Oh to be 25 again!!!! LOL.

Attachments

• crtch2.JPG
    crtch2.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 867
  • pssy.JPG
    pssy.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 873
Real or just B.S.

You talk so much about going to the bar and picking up men. If you are not feeding us a bunch of BS, why send pics of her at the bar--not just pics of her at home?

a couple more pics...

Attachments

• rear.JPG
    rear.JPG
    1.9 KB · Views: 588
  • bl tnk top brst2.JPG
    bl tnk top brst2.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 1,288
my wife got a new car a couple of weeks ago. the other nite we were out and she wanted to show one of our friends. they went outside. they were gone for about 20 min. when she came back in I asked what took so long. she said she would tell me later. when we got home she told me that she let him test drive it. she told him since he was "test driving" her car she wanted to test drive something. so she leaned over and unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. they pulled over behind some building and gave him a bj, swallowed it all of course, then let him finish his test drive. I think she wants to test drive a little more sometime, who knows, she just might

Wife Sharing

Very good story..were headed to a hotel this weekend..will try and line her up with someone in the bar, or maybe the bellman

Jeff Vickie......would love to hear about it if you line something up!!!! here are a couple more pics

Attachments

• wt thong2.JPG
    wt thong2.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 479
  • whtbhd2.JPG
    whtbhd2.JPG
    8.1 KB · Views: 861
njhusband46

You have one HOT wife, she looks great. Please more pictures of this sexy lady

Show

jc67452003 said:
here's another pic. let me know if you like more
Of course we want to see more pic of you wife :mad: with spunk pouring from her mouth :D
Wallbike

I would love to see her sucking a big black cock and then watch the cum dribbling out of her mouth,
How loose is her cunt after a big black man has fucked and blown inside her cunt?
Do you go down on her or do you just fuck her?
How big is your cock?

Here is a picture of me showing my tits to a group of bikers....I did'nt fuck them this time I just teased them.....I got the BF to take the photos, he loves it when I play the slutty ***** with strangers...............I did think that if any of them wanted to fuck me they could have taken me into the bushes next to the road and fucked me one after the other .....I would have touched my toes and taken one from behind while I would have sucked the other guys cock until he blew in my slutty mouth. Image the cum dripping out of my dirty cunt after being gang banged in the bushes while bikes and cars pass by within metres of me.
Later that night at the pub my BF picked out a lucky guy who I would get to fuck while he watched.......

Here are a few more pictures of me stripping off to show the bikers what they could have if they were to pull over...
They could have used my dirty cunt to unload there cum into me, just like a cum slut that I am........

please, her ass is quite small!

jc67452003 said:
she thinks her ass is too big. I totally don't agree. what do you think???

it looks quite lovely mind you, but then I prefer a wider set of cheeks! But she has what it takes for goddess material!
Thanks for the info and pics!
Raf
:cool:

nice pics louie bear..........my wife loves to show off and tease too in public...she hasn't had a black cock yet...still looking for that....I love going down on her as soon as she gets home from a nite out "playing"...she loves to suck cock too....she took this friend of ours to an adult novelty store in town to help him pick out something for his wife....got her so turned on she gave him a bj in the car on their way back to the bar where I was waiting for her. I could tell when I kissed her when she got back, I told her "You taste like cock" she just smiled and grabbed my dick thru my pants.

she loves pulling her top down also while shooting pool. Or running her stick up between their legs while they are trying to shoot. Once she was playing golden tee golf and while this guy was trying to hit his shot she would rub her hand up and down his crotch. I noticed later that she actually at one point had unzipped his pants and was stroking his cock.....I love watching her

Here are a couple of pics of her getting ready to go out tonite to meet some "friends". She loves flashing her tits.....hopefully more too!!!!!!

Attachments

• cleav1.JPG
    cleav1.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 311
  • cleav2.JPG
    cleav2.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 275
jc67452003

Wow may what a sexy bitch your slut hot wife is. I bet she is one fine piece of pussy. Love the fact that she is fucking some of your buddies as well as sucking and fucking any man she wishes too. Can we see her fresh fucked pussy? I sure hope you keep the stories of her adventures coming, as this is by far one of the best wife fucking threads i have ever read. Not that it makes any difference but has she ever fucked a big dicked blackman? I ask because i am curious as to how she might have got it done. What is the hottest fuck she has had in her opinion? Lastly has she ever totally unexpectedly gave that pussy away and then told you about it? THIS IS A VERY HAPPY STORY AND I APPERCIATE IT. Tell her her panty shots are hardon makers. I like everything about this thread.Thanks okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread