• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

love sharing wife

• Thread starterjc67452003
  • Start date
I consider myself VERY fortunate. She is such a tease in public. I love it!! the second pic is from the other nite at a bar we were at. she went in the back office with one of the owners because he wanted to see more of her tits than that. so she went with him and gave him a little show

Attachments

• cleav4.JPG
    cleav4.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 1,351
  • Photo_0014.jpg
    Photo_0014.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,413
jc67452003 said:
I consider myself VERY fortunate. She is such a tease in public. I love it!! the second pic is from the other nite at a bar we were at. she went in the back office with one of the owners because he wanted to see more of her tits than that. so she went with him and gave him a little show

Did she fuck him or suck his cock?

There is a bar/grill we normally go to when we are in the hotwife/cuck mode, and the owner and the waitresses all know when we come in what we are looking for.... The wife has fucked all of the employees and owner, and part of our "game" is for her to fuck any new employees... There are a few regular patrons (we normally go there in mid-afternoon) who she has fucked, and we know that they all talk about us.. In fact I think that when we show up some of the staff/patrons call up their buddies to let them know we are there and looking to pick up some big cock.. the wife normally checks them out in the mens room before she gives the ok to take them back to a motel we use..

It really turns me on to know that most everyone there knows my wife is a slut who can't be satisfied by just one cock or pussy and that they talk about us.. Obviously she wears her most slutty outfits, short skirt no panties with tight top and no bra..

the most cock we picked up there at one time was 3 who we took back.. and if the wife isnt satisfied she brings us back until she is, sometimes 3 and 4 times!!! Sometimes I get to play fluff and cleanup on her Bulls, sometimes not if they wont let me..

Anyhow.. good luck!! Cheap bars and cheaper motels !!

Jesus she's hot. If you're ever in Dallas look us up. My wife is just getting into the hot wife thing. Nothing like a 45 year old school counselor on the prowl for strange dick.

I think she is hot too...she is 45 also but doesn't think she is that hot. I keep trying to convince her she is wrong!!! she gave the bar owner a bj in his office that nite. needless to say, we drank FREE!!!

Attachments

• dn shirt.JPG
    dn shirt.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 555
  • dn shrt lg.JPG
    dn shrt lg.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 2,197
Last edited by a moderator:
jc67452003 said:
I think she is hot too...she is 45 also but doesn't think she is that hot. I keep trying to convince her she is wrong!!! she gave the bar owner a bj in his office that nite. needless to say, we drank FREE!!!

She is a hot little dick sucker,I'd love to experiance her charms!:)

here are a couple of pics from the other nite before a friend of ours fucked her from behind. she loves it from behind. our friend doesn't know that I know she is doing him. she loves it when the guys think they are getting away with somethin

Attachments

• fur5.jpg
    fur5.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 266
  • fur6.jpg
    fur6.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 459
Sucker

jc67452003 said:
here's another pic. let me know if you like more
Yes please please show us more pics of your lady sucking cock [Glad to see it is white] How about some cum shots.
NICE WB

she thinks her ass is too big. I totally don't agree. what do you think???

Attachments

• pj1.JPG
    pj1.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 1,270
  • pj2.JPG
    pj2.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 930
my wife for you

BIGBLACKCOWBOYDADDY said:
:cool: HOT LOOKING WOMAN. DOES SHE LIKE TO SUCK BIG HARD BLACK COCK ALSO? I HAVE 9 1/2 THICK INCHES SHE CAN SUCK ON AND THEN FUCK. I WILL LEAVE A LOT OF CUM IN HER CUNT AND ASS FOR YOU TO SUCK OUT. EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED.

I am very interested, wife is beautiful, we can travel. friendlycs@yahoo.com

She has a sexy and hot ass. Post more ass pics.

here is another of her ass......let me know if you want to hear more of her adventures

Attachments

• ass1.JPG
    ass1.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 789
Of course we do! She's a natural cocksucker!

Fantasy come true!

jc67452003 said:
love waiting at home to bat "clean up" after she has been out "playing. ask her to bring home pics when she can. some guys don't like her taking pics, but fortunately for me some do!!!
Thanks for sharing your pic's. Your wife looks just like my high school art teacher. I was seventeen and she was probbly twentyfive or six. There was never any thing between us. But I thought she was Hot! Over the years I have offten dreamed of having my Dick in her mouth like in the pic.
Dallas:)

She really loves having a dick in her mouth. We were at the bar the other nite shooting pool. We were shooting against these other 2 guys. They wanted to make a bet. If we won they would pick up our drinks. If they won they got to do a body shot off of her. They won!! They had her pull her top down and ****** her breasts right there in the bar and then they both took a nipple and licked it then sprinkled salt on it, sucked the salt off did a shot then each sucked a lime out of her mouth!!! It was awesome to watch. More about that nite later if you like

Attachments

• boots3.JPG
    boots3.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,147
  • brst1.JPG
    brst1.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,121
Sounds fantastic!

More about that nite!

Please tell more about your adventures with your wife. She is hot and knows how to have a good time. I'm still waiting for my wife to open up like that. Any pics of her are appreciated too!

You Got A Fine Looking Hot Wife, Love To See And Her More Of Your Stories And See More Of Her. Thanks

Thanks for sharing your wife. She is very hot and you are very lucky. I am sure she tastes great and feels even better.

My opinion

She is a very nice looking lady. Also she looks like she gives a great BJ. There is nothing wrong with her.

Her legs definetly make one fine ass of themselves!

Users who are viewing this thread