• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

love sharing wife

• Thread starterjc67452003
  • Start date
yes she is a cum sucking slut. she loves to swallow huge loads of cum. I can always tell when she kisses me if she has been sucking cocks. she loves to lay on her back and pull her knees up behind her head opening her pussy up to be pounded by a big hard cock!!!

Only a suggestion

jc67452003 said:
Wish I had pics of her cum soaked panties. the problem is that she only occasionally wears panties out, and if she has been "playing", she NEVER has any on when she cums home!!!!!

She could carry a spare pair for those times when she does play, she then can put them on and bring you your gift, at least one time, perhaps for your birthday or something else!

Rafael
:cool:

I loved sharing my wife to other men, unfortunatly it doesnt happen any more, thanks to all who shared

Your so damn lucky her cum filled pussy must be delicious!

wow , keep pictures coming

jc67452003 said:
love waiting at home to bat "clean up" after she has been out "playing. ask her to bring home pics when she can. some guys don't like her taking pics, but fortunately for me some do!!!

she is hot, hot!!!!!!!

she came home last night after being with one of her male friends. she smelled like sex. she let me go down on her and taste her freshly fucked pussy. i loved it. then she got on top of me and told everything she did to him while she fucked me. when i came, she crawled on top of my face and had meet eat my own cum out of her. this is the first time she has done that to me. gotta admit i loved it!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't heard from you

I emailed you and sent you a picture but no respnse. I live in Carrollton, MO

neither one of us wear our rings.....mine because of work, I am a plumber, her because she accidentally threw it away. A prong broke off of one of the diamonds and she was afraid the diamond would fall out so she wrapped it in some tissue paper and put the ring in her purse, a few days later when she bought a new purse and was cleaning out the old one she accidentally threw the tissue away forgetting that her ring was wrapped up inside of it. I know it sounds crazy but that's what happened to it. Ironically enough our insurance company paid us $1,000.00 for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
what a great photo of her nipple waiting to be suckrd

Hey Seawilly

she loves her nipples to be sucked really hard...we have some nipple clamps she uses.....on her and on me!!!!!!!!!!! will try to get some pics for ya

HOt

jc67452003 said:
Hey Seawilly

she loves her nipples to be sucked really hard...we have some nipple clamps she uses.....on her and on me!!!!!!!!!!! will try to get some pics for ya
Where was she hiding when I was in KC last, maybe I need to go back. Hey is Rays Video still down town, that is one of the nicest adult shops I have seen in our poor state

More !!!

yes please:)

bobs your uncle said:
I loved sharing my wife to other men, unfortunatly it doesnt happen any more, thanks to all who shared

What happened to turn her off?

she told me last night that she really wants to fuck the UPS guy that delivers to her office....he agreed to meet her for drinks one night next week. she is going to try to work her magic on him. i have a feeling she will get what she wants!!!

love it when she comes home with dried cum between her breasts

Attachments

• brst3.JPG
    brst3.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 557
Mine says the UPS man is not her type. Hmmm I wonder what that means?????

I tried to make these a little lighter. Will keep working on it and get some other new pics up too if anyone is interested!!

Attachments

• fur51.JPG
    fur51.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 161
  • fur61.JPG
    fur61.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 348
Way to go JC. I'm not a cuck either but do share the wife's pussy once in awhile.

jc67452003 said:
she thinks her ass is too big. I totally don't agree. what do you think???
I think her ass is great and would love to stick it!

Thanks jimedie.....she just loves cock.....especially from behind, although I think she would take it anyway she can get it!!!!1