• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Love showing of for horny black cocks

• Thread startershortskirt_slut
  • Start date
I'm your new master shortskirt slut

Hey show-off, I've got big plans for your hot white ass. First I'm going to dress you up like a fuck slut,(from now on all skirts you wear have to be at least 9'' above the top of your knee's) in a very very short mini-skirt an fuck me heels. Also your to get a neckless made that says in big bold letters BLACK OWNED, your to wear the neckless everywhere you go to make all black cocks hard an cum. I'm going to take your hot white cunt to the roughest all black high school for boys. I'll get 6 to 7 rough gangniggers to fuck you in the boys room in the school. I'll tell them to beat your white ass red an pull your hair hard as they gangfuck you. An in the end they will all cum on your white ***** face, that 7 hot loads of black cum. Then I will make them walk you threw the hole school with the black cum still all over your face, this is to teach all the other black boys that they can have some hot white show-off cunt anytime they need some.Theres more cunt send pictures of you in you new slut dresses that your to wear outside all the time cunt. joedelix@aol.com

babygurl i love seeing u any way that i can. i love the ass and legs would love to see more spread shots if thats possibile. hope to see more real soon. xoxoxoxo blacberry

ta everyone glad u all like and thank u soo much for all the great comments

Attachments

• white.jpg
    white.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 696
Reactions: ironscout and moltenneeds
Short Skirt

You look real hot in white sexy girl. Happy Valetines day. There are pics of me in the personal threads.

still looking good keep em cumming for us

hope u like this one blacberry :)

Attachments

• chair.jpg
    chair.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 762
Reactions: moltenneeds
Great Pics

where's my pics shortskirt. u know i love to see that ass

yes i really did like that 1 would love 2 see some spread shots if possibile.

short skirt

What a fine white body you have, just built to serve big black men. Your perfect white ass and beautiful tight white smooth pussy just begs to have a big black cock in it. Keep up the great pics and hope you get lots of wonderful bbc

Luv it

shortskirt_slut said:
hope u like this one blacberry :)
Now I want to see your hot cunt drippin' with my cum baby...

thanks guys glad u all like :)

hope to see more of u real soon, looking good

ta blacberry hope u like this :)

Attachments

• orange.jpg
    orange.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 568
Reactions: moltenneeds
i like that lets see some spread shots if possible

suweet!

That ass! Those legs! So sexy in that dress and heels...baby, you're what I love about this website. Keep the photos cumming!!!!!

Love the pic babygirl. Let me see u in another one of those sexy outfits u look so good in

Short skirt you look good in orange real good

Short skirt did you get my e-mail??

Users who are viewing this thread