Who wants to be next? ;)
I would cum on this pretty face....

Reactions: Geglu
ALBNYC said:
What would you do? :)
full
beauty.

watchedwife said:
She is smoking hot, thank you for sharing the pictures.

Thank you!

No honey , Thank you ! Sure would love to see more of you . You're simply stunning ! How about a story of your hottest fuck too .

phoenix lee said:
My wife jerked me off last night while I was looking at your wife's pics. I came so much, wanna swap with an older couple

Would she jerk you off again, but this time onto a picture of me? ;)

jps18 said:
No honey , Thank you ! Sure would love to see more of you . You're simply stunning ! How about a story of your hottest fuck too .
Would I post that here or another area?

This is GOOD AREA to speak of HER and SHOW MORE PICS, PLEASE.!

Right here baby . Lets hear your hot story , with lots of pics !

Wife and I used to host parties. Vehemently was only real girl. I hostessed too in a sexy costume. Anyway they would start giving her cock. When she finished with one she would say " next'

Reactions: Geglu, oppor, jps18 and 1 other person
My kind of girl !

ALBNYC said:
I know I have told before but I can deep throat Anybody. There is is usually gagging but I overcome it and get him down. Kneeling in front of you is best.
I was champ swimmer and I think that helps with breath controlAnd with the times I cannot breate, I do not panic.
Luv, Heather

I could be your next bull if you are truly interested in having her as a hot wife. Pic of my cock is real and from tonight.

Reactions: ALBNYC and MsGary
akanitro said:
I could be your next bull if you are truly interested in having her as a hot wife. Pic of my cock is real and from tonight.
But I'm not an Asian... :(

With a body like that she doesn't have to be Asian. I'm equal opportunity and she can take my cock wherever I decide at the moment. I will make her beg me and thank you while I'm with her.

Make sweet love to you . You deserve nothing less ! Stunningly beautiful woman !