• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Love to meet really hung hunks!

• Thread starternancibbc
  • Start date
N

nancibbc

Hey all, They say once u go black u never go back! OMG they read my mind! Travel due to job, so meet is likely.Also have an interest in group bbc. Please contact me if u are a huge bbc kisses nanci

Attachments

• 5589scd.jpg
    5589scd.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1,288
Nancy,

ever travel to upstate NY?? You are very hot and I would love to bareback you!!

Hey Nanci your gorgeous, your be great with black!. Tell us more about you. Is hubby a denied cuckold? do you want to be black bred?

nancibbc said:
Hey all, They say once u go black u never go back! OMG they read my mind! Travel due to job, so meet is likely.Also have an interest in group bbc. Please contact me if u are a huge bbc kisses nanci

Somehow, I have to wonder why any woman as gorgeous as Nanci would feel the need to advertise for black pleasuring. Accordingly, is anybody else besides me suspicious ?

Yes 'Neat'...a moment or two of suspicion crossed my mind but, to be honest, it's better knowing another woman felt the same

Neat N Petite,
Great pic. I'd love to meet if you're in the Virginia area. Email me and we'll meet.

Id

Orion_NC said:
Neat N Petite,
Great pic. I'd love to meet if you're in the Virginia area. Email me and we'll meet.

I think the woman pictured is Nanci...in Wyoming

Hey Nanci...

Some of us here find this too good to be true. By these pictures you are a Really beautiful woman. I can see you just joined this site & if you hang around long enough you will discouver alot of phoney people out there. So it's really a compliment to say you are almost too good to be true. To ease everyone's mind and to show you are genuine, could you please send a picture of you holding a sign that reads DC. You will get soooo many invites that you would not believe. Prove to us Nanci that there are still REAL trust worthy beautiful women out there!

Yes. Alarm bells are ringing in my head too. Although the woman in the picture is super cute and would look great with a black cock in her mouth I doubt she is for real. Just seems to good to be true. And yes - why would a woman that good looking need to advertise? Just a word to you Nanci, if you post another pic, hold a sign saying 'dark cavern' or something. Prove us all wrong. I sincerely hope you do!!

I tried to find her from the email address in her profile rckymtchicav06@yahoo.com, and there is no such user. Also tried sending her emails and, all of them returned as not a valid email address. Makes me wonder if she's for real, too

After reading this post I also have to doubt - it looks more like a guys' joke... probably with the picture of a former girlfriend :)

and Ken23:

Be assured that we are around, not very many though - but I NEVER would publish my face in such a public place, you never know who of your family, relatives or friends is checking out this site and my face is the only part someone can really recognize me. That's one of the main reasons I think "Nancy" is the product of just a "funny" guys' mind

Judith

Neat 'n Petite said:
Somehow, I have to wonder why any woman as gorgeous as Nanci would feel the need to advertise for black pleasuring. Accordingly, is anybody else besides me suspicious ?
Alright let me put your minds to rest. Yes she is a gorgeous lady but we even have ones in this forum that are more gorgeous and hotter and she is the hottest of all. Her name Cheryl#1 or as you people know her as Neat'n Petite. Muleman

neat n petite is it true u're gorgeous? i always had an inkling...please post a pic if yo can!!!

boomshakk said:
neat n petite is it true u're gorgeous? i always had an inkling...please post a pic if yo can!!!
Hey boomshakk never doubt the Muleman Neat'n Petite is the hottest of all, shit I get hard just thinking of her. She's my little sweetie. Them Southern little Belles are the BEST.
Muleman

Users who are viewing this thread