• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

love to show:)

• Thread starterCheryl46
  • Start date

Cheryl46

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2013
a pic or two to test the waters here ;) MVC-006F (4).JPGS3.jpgMVC-028F.JPG
MVC-006F (4).JPG S3.jpg MVC-028F.JPG

Reactions: jdunn and whtwimpsissy
Cheryl46 said:
a pic or two to test the waters here ;)MVC-006F (4).JPGS3.jpgMVC-028F.JPG

Hop right in, the water's fine, particularly for naughty wives who "love to show". Please show more ... LOTS more! I'll be watching. :)

What a wife
The waters are niow confortably hot thanks to you

Nice...and yes, the water does feel good.

Oh yea, Cheryl I can easily see you cucking the daylights out of a man. While you continue posting pics to show us your naughty nature would you please tell us something about your desires and lifestyle?

well, i was a straight wife in my first marriage but after that ended and I met a guy (who is now my hub) things changed. He introduced me to the couples scene and from there we experienced many new adventures.. I'm very bi, enjoy guys and girls of all ages.. have a weakness for young bbc :) Have tried many scenes and find them all very hot. I'm much happier now that I'm naughty lol

Well, Cheryl. Nice to see you photo's and your short intro. Good to hear that you are enjoying the lifestyle and it does look like you are making the most of it.

We would welcome seeing more photo's and your accounts of your hot meetings. We are also interested in hearing how you was persuaded into taking up this hobby. Did you have to be talked into it or was it your own idea?

We hear so many stories of how many wifes strip off and spread them just to keep their husbands happy rather than doing it for their own pleasure.
You look to be enjoying ever single stroke of the sessions. Good on you, enjoy

Thanks. it didnt take much convincing.. he had it easy. We met as friends and we discussed our previous turn ons.. found some common ground and started dating with swinging soon after. After my first marriage I found out how much I enjoyed adventures. Many of the couples we met got us into some very hot scenes. I was amazed at myself for all the pleasures and lack of guilt as I was introduced to many sexy guys and ladiesMVC-015F (2).JPG
MVC-015F (2).JPG

Reactions: jdunn
Any open marriage is a wonderful thing Cheryl. Enjoy every minute of it but do take more photos for us. My woman loves to fuck other men and I love her for it. She takes lots of pics for me during her adventures. Check out some of her photo albums under my profile.

More photos Cheryl!!!!

You are every cuck's dream...and then some!
Love your most recent picture; they don't come much hotter than that!
You have aged better than a fine wine, and I'd love to drink your nectar!

s41a.jpgs42.jpgS42a.jpg some action for you :) excites me to share ;)

s41a.jpg s42.jpg S42a.jpg

Reactions: jdunn and whtwimpsissy
Wow! Keep 'em coming Cheryl.....both the bulls and the pics. Have you got more photos to share? I'd love to see them all. You are one fine woman, in mind and body.

Hi Cheryl, thanks for sharing -- you're absolutely fucking gorgeous...I wonder how you look with cum dripping down your mouth mhmm heh!

indopak said:
Hi Cheryl, thanks for sharing -- you're absolutely fucking gorgeous...I wonder how you look with cum dripping down your mouth mhmm heh!
wow so many ways to respond to that. you reminded me of some fun times but i dont want to get too explicit here lol

Users who are viewing this thread