• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lovely Latina Wife

• Thread startergqmex
  • Start date
Amazing Beauty

No kidding around, this is world class beauty. Like most pervs, I collect images of what I know I'll be fapping off to for life, over 61 years you'd think I've have a tome, nope, it all fits in a folder as thin as a comic book. Started with Joey Heatherton in 1974. You're wife just gave it another page. Thanks, and luck 2 u both.

Very hot girl man. Post more photos when you get a chance and have fun I am sure she is amazing to watch

Im very disappointed with the quality of females here. Most are not attractive or they are fake posts.

A real beauty, a natural model, what style and grace. You are a lucky man.

Thank you all. I will post my pics, but first, I would like to see of you guys cumming on your fav pic of her.

gqmex said:
Im very disappointed with the quality of females here. Most are not attractive or they are fake posts.

its true lol

gqmex said:

I must say I'm quiet happy with my woman

Your welcome. I have plenty of pix. I will post more shortly...Question, are you guys saving these pics?

gqmex said:
Your welcome. I have plenty of pix. I will post more shortly...Question, are you guys saving these pics?

yes, shes a slut, needs to be *******

Those pics are poor qualilty but that's probably the overall best looking wife I've seen on here in a long time. I love white latinas. Sounds like you guys are having a fun time.

thanks. I love taking pics of her...I have posted pics on other sites, before finding this site to post.

gqmex said:
thanks. I love taking pics of her...I have posted pics on other sites, before finding this site to post.

what sites? i want to see more of her

are you guys looking for a real Bull?

Users who are viewing this thread