• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lover wanted to leave marks on my wifes body

ffred

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Hi all,

One of my wifes previous lovers wanted to mark her all over and also on places easy to dedect. At this time he did not know that I was informed about the affairs of my wife, so he would like to mark her in a way that my wife has to hide the marks at home.

First he shaved all of her pubic hair and told her he is curious how she would explain it to me. When I found out it was a huge turn on for me because I always wanted to have her bald but she refused.

Some weeks later they stayed in a motel and after love making he wanted to place a hickey on her neck. Due to the mid summer temperatures my wife refused because she was not willing to go to work with a scarf. So he changed his plans to place the hickeys around her tits. After doing it he was very proud and told my wife to tell him next time how she has hidden the marks so that I did not see them or if I would find out what excuses she used for explaining them.

Little did he know that my wife knew exactly that hickeys placed by her lovers are one of my favourite fantasies and I like to see them. She came home from her date and did not mention the marks. When we went to bed, she told me she had a present for me and I should unwrapp it. I did not understand at first but after removing her blouse I could see one big and some small hickeys around her tits. That was a wonderful experience.

Later his ideas were becomming bolder and he wanted to mark her permanently. He suggested a tatoo as well as piercings on different places but my wife refused. I tried to discuss it with her but she said that as a woman of 47 she does not want to have permanent marks. She left no space for further discussion so I had to accept her decision even if I would like her to have a decent tatoo or piercing.

Your comments are appreciated!

fred

hoody

my wife's bf wanted to mark her too. she finally submitted to his wishes. i drove them both to the piercing site and we both held her hand. she now has her hood pierced and his initial hangs from it. she is wearing more skirts and he doesn't allow her panties. she loves the way it bangs her lips. it is beautiful.

.... So [my wife's lover] changed his plans and placed hickeys around her tits. After doing it he was very proud and told my wife to tell him next time how she hid the marks so I did not see them, or if I found out what excuses she used to explain them.

Little did he know my wife knew that hickeys placed by her lovers are one of my favourite fantasies and I like to see them. ....

That's quite funny.... :D :p

That's quite funny.... :D :p

Sure it is and I like it very much. I found a picture of the described action, but the quality is not so fine. Anyway you can see one of my favourite fetishes.

fred

Attachments

• hickey.jpg
    hickey.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 490
It sounds like you wife is no longer seeing this lover. Is she continuing to stay bald? Has she taken another lover? Have you been a cuck for long?

Leaving marks

One nice way for her lover to leave marks on her is for him to jack off on her face and tits and send her home without washing it off. Seeing your wife covered with dried cum that way is simply heaven.

It sounds like you wife is no longer seeing this lover. Is she continuing to stay bald? Has she taken another lover? Have you been a cuck for long?

Hi,

thanks for your reply.
Short reply, but many questions.

No, she is not seeing this particular lover any more. He was dominant, which my wife likes very much and also a kind of a leader in the relationship but very demanding. He always wanted to see my wife as a slut but in a way that everyone can dedect it easily. First she liked to follow his suggestions, or should I better say rules?, wearing more reveiling outfits, like shorter skirts and semi transparent blouses. But later he wanted her to wear full transparent blouses without bra for work. She had to refuse. So his demands bevame stronger and stronger and my wife refused more and more. The logical consequence was that they split.

Currently she has one long term lover involving also me in our games. He visits us on a regular basis. besides there are some flings with more or less ONS.

Yes. from this time she stayed bald without inerruption. I like it and also do all her lovers. She would prefer a small landing strip but all her lovers say that one of the first signs for a true slut is having no pubic hair.

After discussing this issue for approx. 10 years I am a cock for approx. 5 years now.

..and I enjoy it....

One nice way for her lover to leave marks on her is for him to jack off on her face and tits and send her home without washing it off. Seeing your wife covered with dried cum that way is simply heaven.

Sounds interesting. I will propose it and then we will see. If the action will be nice I will report.

All the best

fred

Users who are viewing this thread

Back