• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

lOVES YOUNG COCKS

I

imported_pussy boy

54 y.o slut wife loves to hear from big hard young bulls

You Should Feel Embarrassed, But DAMN!

You should feel embarrassed, but DAMN! All that flesh is so inviting.
Paris Hilton once remarked that nobody over 50 should ever be seen naked - that's a truism. However, I recall a conversation with a friend (some 25 years ago) wherein I stated that until recently I preferred my wife naked - at all times. But, at that time she was 33, I found her more attractive in scanty clothing ... this also applied to the gals I lusted over too. My friend, being older and wiser, commented, "You're growing up, Peter. Your tastes are more refined."
In all honesty, the looks of you would make me puke at 20 years old. Now I find all those curves and pitted flesh as perfect jerk off fodder. So feel embarrassed because that reaction is wholly part and parcel of the attraction.

Putting her away wet

Well Leftbehind a couple of my son's friends didn't mine fucking there friends mom and putting her away really wet . This was awhile back , one night when they got my wife a little buzzed and I wasn't around . I love It thinking of these young guy's doing her doggy and call her a fat old slut and spank her meaty ass .

I'm sure all those 20 year old girls are excited by your 50 year old body as well LeftBehind. I think your name probably should be MiddleofBehind, although Duke may have that one reserved already!

Thanks susan

Thanks Susan , If these kinds of people need to criticize about something like this I truely think they need help .

I would love to take and bed you and use you all nite !!! Making you scream and want more ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back